ZBrushCentral

big man

hi! this is my new model ! I used ZBrush to re-sculpt a very simple mesh from maya!
your opinion…?

2048.jpg

Attachments

DIETRO2.jpg

GAMBE3.jpg

Very nice detail.

roided much? He has rather short arms. Very nice detailing and muscle shapes. Your a consistently impressive modeler.

Not bad. Arms already mentioned, and I think it’s all about proportions, not quite right. Then again, neither is the average human. Great detail work though. :wink:

Maybe the arms are the right proportion but there’s just no perspective view in ZBrush, i’m sure if he could get the muscles that defined and proportioined that the arms would be proportioned well too. Great work, I love it :slight_smile:

Very nice stuff.

That isn’t rendered in ZBrush, isn’t it? So yes, the arms don’t appear to reach till mid-thigh. The detailing is AMAZING, though. Absolutey great work. Especially like the veins. Guess a lot of studying of references had to go in this.

Truely great example of your ability. It was well worth whatever amount of time you spent on it, weither short or long. It is a worthy piece for sure.

Your sense of asthetic flow to the musculature has pleasing lines, and is fitting, (to the charactor), and your comprehension of anatomy is certainly noteworthy. The detail work is fantastic as well. The face has a strong charactor, and is well done.

Thumbs up!

~BW