ZBrushCentral

THE DARK TOWER

I WAS TRYING Z BRUSH IN MAKING BUILDING SO I MODLED THE TOWER NEXT TO MY HOUSE,BUT I OVER DID IT. IT IS NOT THAT DARK OR WITH A SKULL ON TOP P.S THANKS RON HARIS AND TAG :wink:

you’re welcome and this is a very splendid rendering :+1: :+1: :+1: keep up the good work you are doing…You are lucky…the closest thing to a tower by my house is a plastic birdbath in the backyard :smiley: :wink:

A very interesting image, Ramon… :+1:
How did you do the tower?

:+1: :+1: :+1: :sunglasses: :slight_smile:

This is fantastic! Looks like a Maya or Bryce render. Very very nice. :+1: :+1: :+1:

Ramon! This is splendid! A very beautiful render.

:+1: :+1: :+1:

Very well done !

Very good. It does look very unzbrush ~G~ we don’t get a lot of buildings. This is super.

Only tower we have is a water tower with Grad painted all over it ~L~ That might be a backwoods Canadian thing. ~G~

THANKS FOR THE COMMENTS,I MODLED IT IN THREE PARTS WITH SH AND BV OFF AND PLACED ONE ON THE OTHER BUT FIRST USED TEXTURMASTER TO COLOR IT AND MODFIED THE MATRIEL .THE RENDER WAS WITH SUPER SAMPLE 2 COLOR ADJUSTMEN ON AND DEPTH ADJUSTMANT ON AND I PLAYED AROUN WITH THE LIGHTS.THE BACK GROUND IS A PICTURE ,AND THE SKULL IS A TOOL I HAD AROUND. ONE MORE THING IS WHAT IS THE ALPHA BRUSH AND THE SPHERE BRUSH FOR?
:qu:

this is great architecture (my only tip would be to at more than the two pillars on the storey) and perfecto texturing, Ramon :+1: :+1: :+1:

• juandel

Ramon, nice picture, impressive…
But, do you how to use your caplocks key? :wink:

Really neat tower and I love the sky too!

We have a Fire Ranger’s Lookout Tower, and a water tower, (a Canadian Bush Country thing Eh?).

Beautiful work!

I really like this!, well done :+1: :+1: :+1:

Great work Ramon! We don’t see enough architectural pieces here methinks. This is done splendidly and the texturing of the tower is well done! :+1: :+1:

This tower is amazing…
I appreciate very much this theme.
:+1:
Very good job!!!

We definitely don’t see enough of architecture, this is great stuff! :+1:

“ONE MORE THING IS WHAT IS THE ALPHA BRUSH AND THE SPHERE BRUSH FOR ?”
Hi Ramon
Just load the Manuel of Zbrush at http://pixologic.com/download/documentation.html
and you will have all desciption of all tools and many more :slight_smile:
You can make also Shift or Ctrl (i don’t remember) and clic on the tool
for see a little help in direct !
And bravo for the tower : one of the first classical architecture Zbrushian :slight_smile:
After this, you will have many followers :slight_smile:
Zbrush is a very versatile program :slight_smile:
Pilou

I add my congratulations !! this is very eyecatching work…splendid work :+1: :+1: :+1:

Superb work, I believe that have it does not imagine yet all the possibility of zbrush, thank you for me to make some still discover one :+1: :+1: :+1: :+1: :+1: :+1:

:)good work on the modelling of your tower and the skull just gives it that touch, nice job! :+1: :+1: :+1:

Nice job on the tower. :+1: Reminds me somewhat of those Japanese pagodas.