Default *** Introducing GoZ - PART 2...

goz_logo_lrg.png

Welcome to the second preview of GoZ

If you have not seen the original GoZ announcement and movie please take a moment to learn more in HERE

Empowering artists to reach their highest level of creativity has always been our mission here at Pixologic.

This second movie preview is a short demo of the GoZ flexibility and the dramatic impact it can have on your existing workflow.
    By removing the barriers between ZBrush and your other GoZ-enabled application, GoZ allows you to effortlessly take full
    advantage of the best features and strengths of each application resulting in a highly efficient and creative workflow.

With GoZ there is no need to invest time in setting up shading networks for your normal, displacement, and texture maps.
    With a single click of a button, GoZ will transfer your mesh to a GoZ-enabled application of your choice, and instantly
    set up all the appropriate shading networks for you. Upon sending your mesh back to ZBrush, GoZ will automatically
    remap the existing high-resolution details to the incoming mesh, GoZ will take care of simpler operations -
    such as correcting points & polygons order - as well as more advanced operations that require complete
    remapping. The updated mesh is immediately ready for further detailing, map extractions,
    and transferring to any other GoZ-enabled application.

Enjoy the preview movie and get ready to GoZ

Preliminary release of GoZ (as seen in the movie) will be included in the upcoming Macintosh -free of charge- update and will support OSX applications: Maya, Modo and Cinema 4D.
    The complete GoZ implementation will be included with the launch of ZBrush 4 for Windows and Mac systems with support for more GoZ-enabled applications.
    ZBrush 4 will be a free upgrade for all registered users of ZBrush on Windows and Mac systems.

Recent posts:
    Introducing GoZ
    Introducing Spotlight and Lightbox
    Announcing ZBrush 4
    3Decimation Master
    3D Print Exporter

GoZPart2B.jpg[/ATN]]

© 2009 Pixologic, Inc. All rights reserved, Pixologic and the Pixologic logo, ZBrush, and the ZBrush logo are registered trademarks of Pixologic. Various patents pending. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.

Senior Member Follow User Gallery

OMG another teaser

I check every day for updates ........its so exciting !

Member Follow User Gallery

Oh yeah Baby!

I think this video cleared up all the things people always dreamed of getting with the new GoZ, as it has for me!

Pixologic, I cannot wait for August to come!!! Keep up the fantastic work in Evolving ZBrush!
    Last edited by CrazyMatt; 06-29-09 at 02:01 AM.

Not even in my wettest dreams I could imagine to work like that. I can't really wait for it.
    Do you already know wich softwares will be compatible with that at its release? The first preview only talks about Maya, Cinema 4d and Modo.

hmmm.. interesting. I'll have to reserve judgement until I get my hands on it. So far this is the most exciting new feature that's been announced for Z4, though the programmer in me alerts me to a host of technical problems that would make this a tricky process. After details are sculpted and brought back into maya, it's clear that a map is being used to transfer the details- and I would assume the same map is used to bring the details back in.. I would also assume we would need UV's on a mesh to make this work. I'm also wondering if there's any kind of loss of detail from going between all of these applications.. especially after multiple transfers, if these details that were sculpted are being transferred back and forth using a map, something tells me there would be at least some level of degradation to the quality if you did it enough times.

Either way, looking forward to seeing it in action.. hope it lives up to everybodys very high expectations

Quote Originally Posted by Woodys3d
    Do you already know wich softwares will be compatible with that at its release? The first preview only talks about Maya, Cinema 4d and Modo.
    You just answered your own question, did you not?
    Last edited by eldee.s; 06-29-09 at 02:07 AM.
    [ 3D Artist - Escalation Studios, Dallas TX | My Portfolio Site | LinkedIn ]

New Member Follow User Gallery

Bravo, can't wait.
    Luxology Modo user :-)

Member Follow User Gallery

Wow, he changed the topology and brought it back and still had all details on the highres, no project all and corrections needed.

Amazing job Pixologic, again.

just great ! thanks pixologic

i am eager to put my hands on the new software

eldee.s -> In the first preview they also stated that other softwares will come soon. So my question was if will any of those other softwares be ready at zb4 release.

ok I guess I'm switching to Maya I want that thing!

Really, really, really I'm speechless!
    ZBrush is a must!

nice... but is there no one using 3DS Max at pixologic?
    I miss it in this vid. or makes 3ds max still too much problems ?

Page 1 of 15 123410 ... LastLast