ZBrushCentral

Pixologic Release: Turntable Plus (Mac version released 11-11-08)

[attach=88573]TurntablePlus.jpg[/attach]

Turntable Plus is designed to add some extra functionality to the ZBrush movie palette:

• Pan and zoom while recording a turntable
  • Adjust 3D Layer intensity to morph from one shape to another
  • Render HD Geometry for a movie/turntable

Click the image below to view an introductory movie

[attach=114533]TurnTablePlusMovie.jpg[/attach]

Here are the features of Turntable Plus

[attach=114534]interface.jpg[/attach]

Layer Intensity

This feature will allow you to render a layer in your turntable. It will only render from intensity 0-1 and will only render the selected layer.

HD Geometry

This feature will allow Turntable Plus to render out a turntable of all HD subtools.

Image Sequence

This feature will render out an image of every frame of your movie. This is much like taking a GrabDoc of every frame of your movie.

Alpha Sequence

This feature will render out an alpha of every frame of the movie.

Depth Sequence

This will render out a depth image of every movie frame.

File Extensions

Turntable Plus will export Image, Alpha, and Depth sequences in three formats. (tif, bmp, and psd)

Disable Movie Recording

There will be no movie to view or export from ZBrush if this option is selected.

Installation

1. Download the zip to your hard drive.
  2. Unzip to the ZStartup\Zplugs folder. Make sure your unzipping program preserves the folder structure.
  3. Restart ZBrush.
After correct installation you will have a Turntable Plus submenu in the Movie palette.

I hope you find Turntable Plus useful, :slight_smile:

This plugin is now available for ZBrush 3.1 PC and ZBrush 3.12 Mac.
You can get it from the Download Center.

[[attach=114535]TurnTableSmallicon.jpg[/attach]]TurnTableSmallicon.jpg

Attachments

TurntablePlus.jpg

TurnTablePlusMovie.jpg

interface.jpg

As always…amazing stuff!

Creating Turntables have been on my list of “to-do’s” for awhile now. This will make it so much easier! Thanks!

amazing !!! :grimacing: :grimacing: :grimacing:
This is a powerful plugin!!!:+1: :+1: :+1:
Thanks !!!:laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Wow! Really looking forward to using this! Thanks! :smiley:

your kidding me!!! I have been working on sorting out some software so i can do this with a turn table transition I plan on doing and this just makes things so much easier, sigh or relief… thanks, this is great. :slight_smile:

Arran

A welcome addition Marcus.:slight_smile: Although it would ahve saved me a hour this afternoon when rendring out a shed load of them for a client as part of the sign of package. lol :smiley: (But at least now it’ll save time on the next batch :wink: )

Wayne…

thanx ur highness

Thank you once again :+1: :+1:

Awesome plug!

I don’t know if I am using it incorrectly or if I am the only one having problems, but I have two issues:

1. It doesn’t appear to record a complete 360 degree turn. It does about a 340 degree turn every time on multiple models. . (my regular turntable works just fine however)

2. The mid point doesn’t seem to quite work for me. For example on the demo solider if you zoom in close on the head and set a start point. Pan down to a zoomed in view on his feet and set a mid point and then pan back up to his head and set a end point, then hit Render movie. The midpoint is never reached. I have tried it on a few models and I get the same results. It makes it about half way down on his body and then just goes back up.

Other than those two things it works great for me.:+1:

Thankyou for all the hard work (and amazing) things you do to make zbrush always evolve thus making our lifes easier and more fun.cal

Gi Shadows only seem to calculate for the first frame of a turnatble. Has anyone else found this to be the case? Also, is there a way to save out a stry/middle/end position to a file for reuse later?

Thanks

Glenn

Thanks will try it out! :smiley: .

Very cool! how do you get the files up to zbrush? :+1: :+1:

wow! thanks marcus.
sounds darn cool.

-r

great!..thanks

It’s great!!!

:+1: Again another great plugin, thanks allot, this will give some extra cool visual movements on the turntables.

Aye. Great little thing :+1:

Wow, this truly is useful!