ZBrushCentral

ZSpeed Session: Head Modeling

Grub, thank you, Shrek is SUPER! :+1:

^ I agree, thanks awsome zscript, I learned quite a bit frm it :slight_smile:

Been getting accustomed to ZBrush lately. Frankly I am impressed!

Here is a Grey alien I modeled in 1.5 hours using Zspheres, and mesh editing.

AG

Sorry, getting used to the UL protocol.

Here is the image, I hopeā€¦

AG AG_AlienHead_01a.jpg

Oh man am I bummed outā€¦the zscripts, no matter what, runs into errors. But here is what I did so far. Sorry eveyone.

Here he is.

The script of the previous head.

Strannik: Thank you friend. Look the script, but if you have any doubt tell me.

Ok, so I donā€™t think should have taken me as long as it did, but oh wellā€¦ The hair took longer to lay out in zspheres than I expected. Anyways, hereā€™s a little under 3 hours of continuous work all in zbrush. I think Iā€™ll pick it up again in a while and finish it, I like the idea. The hair out the back is going to be flames when itā€™s done.

ā€“ AKS
www.fiercefire.com

3hours.jpg

She should be wicked :evil: awesome :cool: when complete!
Nice job so far.
-TL74

Mahlikus The Black and IllusionDigital - :+1: :slight_smile:

only one thing friend Ilusiondigital with only one L (itĀ“s an spanish word) :wink: .

Greetings.

I see now :o

This one I limited my time for one hour (just modelling).
The script can be downloaded here:
http://web.inter.nl.net/users/bmazur/surprisedHead.zip

[attach=5665]surprisedR.jpg[/attach]

Attachments

surprisedR.jpg

VERY nice! :idea: :smiley:

:+1:
Andreseloy

:d

[attach=5671]MoreSpeedHead.jpg[/attach]

Attachments

MoreSpeedHead.jpg

Andreseloy

Yeah, the challenges are back. Lots of great entries already. The head challenge is always popular. Thanks MTB for going ahead and setting this up.

Just over two hours. I wanted to spend more time but my laptop could not keep up ram wise. The mesh is ā€œonlyā€ in the 500.000 polygon range. Another subdivision and I would have wanted to have kept going. Not sure I could then keep it within 3 hours though.

Rendered in Zbrush and some post effects in Photoshop. ![SpeedChallenge-1_2.jpg|900x575](upload://Mq0kQOKjEnZVmsWqbenVbeaCiy.jpeg)

Andreseloy

TVeyes, nice work. I like the way the ā€œskinā€ shows an opening to some underneath stuff. Maybe its ā€œmuscleā€. Again nice. :+1:

hahha Bas that must be one heck of a hill he is going down!

way cool heads everyoneā€¦mtbā€¦ya gotta get that script goingā€¦thats way too cool to be teased with!!

ok note to nutsā€¦get your arse in gear and post something.