ZBrushCentral

ZSpeed Session: Flowers & Vegetation

objeto + texture 2 horas
ORQUIDEA02.JPG

Nice Jojota!

Has a very nice water color feel to it!!

Nice! It looks like a ricepaper folded flower, and what Aminuts said about watercolor! :+1:

This little friend always visit my garden. Every summer he claimes the sunny corner near the wall. The zSphere model was made quick, about 30 min. After skinning I made an edge loop in all the small parts of the top of the flower to make the thorns. Selected the inner part and inflated it. An edgeloop can’t be controlled (I think), so the thorns were too fat. Here the crazy job started, pushing all thorns by hand in position. Does anyone know there is a way to control the edgeloop? The loop is always made about 80% of the plane. There should be a slider to adjust the size of the inner loop.
Only the ZSphere version can be shared, the full version is about 70mb.
When I have time I will make a textured version.

[attach=6687]tulpen.jpg[/attach]

Attachments

tulpen.jpg

i did these awhile ago, but it was around three hours modeling time, prob another hour and a half for texturing.

after geting the basic leaf and petals it went together pretty fast because most are built off the previous mesh.

plantsP.jpg

Poisen, no sharing?

great foliage,will make for great props im sure:+1:

Nice plants, PoisenSoul! Shows what a little pre-thinking can really accomplish. :wink:

ill upload the base files and textures if you like, that and if there is somwhere to put them Bas Mazur,:wink:

i would post the scripts but zbrush doesnt seem to like the way i do things, i dont know if its because i multi-mark so much or what, but they seem to get corrupted somehow.

let me know if there is somewhere to upload the files ill zipem up.

Here the textured one I send before

[attach=6734]distels.jpg[/attach]

[attach=6735]Distel detail.jpg[/attach]

Attachments

distels.jpg

Distel detail.jpg

Those thistles deserve to be on the top row! They are gorgeous :+1: :+1: :+1: :+1: Can we see a larger version?

Hey poison…some cool stuff there…if the tools are zipped I think the limit is 500k…you don’t have to do the textures…it’s fun to see how others texture them.

Baz…excellent! Do those thistles bloom? here in America our thistles flower up kinda lilac to purplish and the bee’s love em. They also take over your garden!!:smiley:

Am working on a few to hopefully post and upload…but since the deer eat all my references it might take a while to post anything other than stems!:rolleyes:

Hawkline, I wil try to post a bigger pict. I don’t know why my picts are always small ones. I tried several ways making a jpg but always it becomes too small here. Anyone knows why??
The thistles are pure ZBrush work, no postwork in Photoshop.
Aminuts, this kind of thistle makes later in the year small green/white micro flowers. It’s not the purple one we also have here.

Here is the larger pict.

[attach=6775]distels.jpg[/attach]

Attachments

distels.jpg

It has something to do with an previewmode. Last time again :mad:

[attach=6776]distels.jpg[/attach]

Attachments

distels.jpg

Hi Bas Mazur,
when you press “Upload Image or File”, you’ll get a window to browse for the file. After selecting the image press “Upload”. If your jpg file is less than 200kB then you’ll get a message to “Place this image in your post.” which is not the end of the story. When you do all those steps the name of the file will appear beneath the message part. Inside there you will have your file “yourfile.jpg” (size in KBs) and something like {ATT=number}yourfile.jpg{/ATT}. The part with ATTs can be dragged into your message. It will be placed on the current position of your cursor. That’s your larger picture in your post. If you don’t do it this way it will appear as tumbnail pic.

:cool: Pajonate

Hi Bas,

that bigger pic really makes it…pretty durn realistic looking!!

I would like to point you to an old thread that will give you some awesome tips on how to do dew or drops of water which I think would make that picture a killer picture…nice dawn/pre-bloom make you glad to be alive breathing fresh air kinda thing…

the link

hope the link works…will check it after I submit to be sure.

Edit…phew it does work but for some reason for me it won’t go to the first page so you might have to do that to get Pix’s tutorial…some great tips in this thread!!

Thanks for the tips! :+1: :+1:
Aminuts, when I made this pict I was thinking about this! I should like to make a cobweb with dewdrops. Now I can give it a try!
Next upload is coming :slight_smile:

Cool, I can’t wait!!

:smiley: