ZBrushCentral

ZSpeed Session: Feet & Hands

Greetings fellow Zbrushers,

Well, here is my handmade hand (and my first contribution to this forum), done in 3 hours, not including Fanta pauses, neither the hour taken to : 1) Gaze at my creation :p 2) Set the lights of my scene and get some nice renders. [[attach=7872]Tol3h_13.jpg[/attach]]![Tol3h_13.jpg|608x354](upload://A4avNdaQ9ZMl6gYJN0uFLLO4EIq.jpeg) I have to give credits to : - ??? (maybe Fouad B.), who's script led me to the best way for building the Zspheres skeleton. Thank you ; - Tol, my right hand, who posed kindly for three hours and for free (though she has asked for a manicure, "now she's a star". Arg). ; - The team at Pixologic, for they had got the willpower and the talent to build the software I've dreamt of for long years. PS : Sorry for my mistakes of language, French I am. (You can correct me if I make enourmous ones. ;))

Attachments

Tol3h_02.jpg

Tol3h_10.jpg

Tol3h_14.jpg

Tol-en-3 h.jpg

Very cool first post :+1:
Have happy Zbrushing!
Pilou

I agree, great first post, good understanding of a hand.

Thank you for the kind comments.

I will try to record a Zscript the next time. This is my prefered function of this staggering software ! I could spend my whole life watching at others scenes building up by their own inside my small computer ; it really looks like witchcraft !