ZBrushCentral

ZScript Modeling Session by Ken Brilliant

I can’t say enough about this one. The texture all in the right places,subtlety of the lighting, color, my god, the coloers perfect, and if I’m not mistaken is that engraving on top of his head? Whatever it is the whole work is perfection. :+1: :+1: :+1: :+1: :+1:

thanks you two for a awesome script…

excellent z script :+1: :+1:

Wow! Wow! Wow! Wow! Wow! Wow! Wow! Wow! Wow! Wow! Wow! Wow! Wow! Wow! Wow! Wow! Wow! Wow! Wow! Wow! Wow! Wow! Wow! Wow! Wow! Wow! Wow! Wow! Wow! Wow! Wow! Wow! Wow! Wow! Wow! Wow! Wow! Wow! Wow! Wow! Wow! Wow! Wow! Wow! Wow! Wow! Wow! Wow! Wow! Wow! Wow! Wow! Wow! Wow! Wow! Wow! Wow! Wow! Wow! Wow! Wow! Wow! Wow!

What an eye-opener. Thanks * 1 Million

Well worth the download. :+1: :+1:

It’s gratifying to see familiar workflow (as in, GEE I’M DOING THIS RIGHT AFTERALL!)

And exciting to see new thoughts.

Thank you for the time investment on this one.

If only ZScripts existed back in college. sigh

Can you imagine Calculus and Trig supported by ZScripts!?!?!? How cool would THAT have been.
:wink:

Is this a joke? The zip file is password protected. :o

Hi Gummie,

I just downloaded and unzipped it without trouble.

My best guess is that either the download became corrupted or there is a problem with your unzip utility. You may want to try downloading and unzipping again. I’d recommend using WinZip to extract it. (www.winzip.com)

If you are still unable to open it, please let me know. I can send the unzipped files to you by email – that is almost 1 MB in size, though.

Gummie,
I’ve had this problem a few times, too. I use Windows XP, but I don’t know that the problem lies there. Once you reboot, you should have no problem opening the zip file.

Well, I’ve managed this weird workaround. It seems in Windows XP you can just view the zipped folder and get files from it (extracted) to a new folder but when I tried using the Extract All feature, it prompted me for a password.

Anyway, thanks a lot, I’ve managed to get it working. :slight_smile:

Have to add to the list of thanks. Just ran it and it’s so cool. The texture part was great to watch. Thanks

Hallo, thanks a lot for the great script!!!
Watching it was very educating, thanks :slight_smile:

i have a small question regarding that script:
at the end of the modeling session, the head still looks like ?unfinished?:

but after starting texturing script, loaded head is just fine(like shown on the image on the first page). Is this some kind of a script error/bug, or is it normal and the head model was refined in some other 3d programm after zbrush modeling session?

p.s.
i have downloaded zbrush demo today and since then iam like “WoW³ zbrush can do that all? O.O!!”. Zbrush is really amazing piece of software and there are still a lot more zscript tutorials to watch for me :stuck_out_tongue:

Ken Brilliant’s first Zscript does not run properly under ZBrush 1.55b. Something to do with it having been recorded with ZB 1.23b. I have not tried running the second part with 1.55b so I don’t know if it works okay.

But rest assured that the model was not touched up in another 3D program. The second Zscript is simply loading what was made with the first part of Ken’s tutorial. So what you see at the beginning of the second Zscript is what the first script ended with(when it worked :)).

Also, the next version of ZBrush is said to be backward compatible when it comes to ZScripts. :+1:
So no worries.

oh, i see…

and thanks for the fast replies :slight_smile:

I’m not sure , but wasnt there a way to make it work in 1.55 by adding a line on top if the Zscript ?

Except the end of the part of modeling session all works fine in the texturing session :slight_smile:
Pilou

Thanks for the pdf :slight_smile:

This script doesn’t seem to work so well in 2.0, the model gets all screwed up half way throu, but it continues and you end up with a pretty funny head. The texturing does work.
g

Hello, I have tried downloading this many times and it is apperently corrupt. If anyone could email me the proper one that would be great. No idea what the problem is.

Dan

The script will not work in current versions of ZBrush. There’s no version of it that you’ll be able to run. Sorry.