ZBrushCentral

ZPlugMaker : new zplugin

ancomic,
Thanks for the idea, that could be useful for when there are many buttons! :+1:

Brian,
Cheers, I hope you find it useful. :slight_smile:

hi marcus.

I donĀ“t know why but my post where i ask you if a script for align zphere is posible was borred. I explain again, i hope you can see my post.

1/sorry for my bad english.

2/thx a lot of for your genius brain and your scripts.

3/my answer : if posible made a script for align zsphere like a 2d soft (firewok, freehand, flash (the module align of flash is good example). I would love take 1/2/3/4/5 zhpere and align them in center vertical/horizontal, make groupsĀ“z zpheres and align them so. I m looking for a script who made that i donĀ“t find. is very difficult made it, i ve somes ideasā€¦ well is all. thx again, i hope you can tell me something.yf

Hi yfchild,

My apologies, I missed your earlier post. Thank you for your kind comments about my scripts and your English is not bad at all. :slight_smile:

Iā€™m not planning on making any ZSpheres scripts at the moment but there is already a very good script by Digits : Zif Click zscript. With it you can draw a brush stroke and then convert it to zspheres.

Hope this helps,

Wow! As always a great idea, very useful my friend :+1:

Thanks!!

-TOXE

I known this script, but zbursh donĀ“t have a sistem for align like a 2d, i thinks is must be greatā€¦ and is a good idea for script, no??

yfchild,

Yes, itā€™s certainly worth thinking about. Iā€™m sure some people would find such a script useful. Iā€™ll have a look at it when I have some time. :slight_smile:

Cheers,

something like that

Attachments

zalign.jpg

hi marcus,

i recently found this thread when loking for a way to load a bunch of settings of my personal workflow at the startup. For now iā€™m very happy to load a recorded script with all changes i want. itā€™s way easy. But i cant find a way to avoid pressing ā€œplayā€ in tutorial window. Is there anything i can put in the zscript in order to skip pressing ā€œplayā€ ? Something like an ā€œauto-play upon loadingā€

thanks in advance :slight_smile:

Hi Fabricio,

Thereā€™s no way at the moment to get a zscript to run on start up. What you might find more convenient though - if you are using ZBrush 3 - is to make your zscript into a macro instead. To do this you simply need to change the button code so that it is like this:

[IButton,???,"Macro to load custom settings",
[IShowActions,0]

//commands go here

[IPress,Macro],,1,CTRL+'q'/*hotkey*/,,]

Then save the file as a text file to your ZStartup\Macros folder. In the example Iā€™ve given Iā€™ve included the hotkey Ctrl + Q but you could change this to something else (but look out for possible conflicts).

HTH,

THANK YOU very much Marcus. this is exactly what i was looking for

:slight_smile:

thanks for that hotkey code, marcus!

any chance you know how to set the button size itself to be
only the width of the text on the button?

Iā€™ve created a macro button I want to use within a custom UI, but
itā€™s so wide it causes my left shelf to encroach on my workspaceā€¦
even though the total character space is 8 only characters. :frowning:

Thanks for any help. :slight_smile:

WailingMonkey

Wailing Monkey,

If you look at the macros code it will be something like this:

[IButton,???,"Macro to load custom settings",
[IShowActions,0]

//commands go here

[IPress,Macro]
,,1,,,]

The button width is the number 1 in the last line. Itā€™s proportional, so 1 is full palette width. To fit on a shelf neatly you probably need to change it to .5.

perfect! (I had a feeling you might know :wink: )

thank you. :slight_smile:

WailingMonkey

cool !!!

very good!

keep mind!