ZBrushCentral

ZOMBIEEEEEE!!!!!! wip

here is a update!

Great modeling and detail, here, really smooth and clean. I like the way you have modeld all the rips into the clothing. My only crit, would be to do with the spade and water bottle. And that is would a zombie that has degraded so much where his clothing is ripped and shredded, would he still have the spade, water bottle and other attachments still with him.

Aside from that little crit, this is still a great piece of work

Yes this is looking pretty sweet! The only other thing I see is that the left thumb doesn’t appear oriented right. It looks broken.

thanks for the comments guys! the comments really do help out. I plan to post some wire frames soon. stay tooned

KrakenCMT- dont queit see what your talking about? but thanks for the critic

Man that is incredible. Hopefully when I get around to doing a low poly zombie he will look half as cool as that!

squash thanks for the comment. I would love to see your model when you get around to working on it! shot me a image when your done

Nice pose and lighting setup!

I think KrakenCMT is saying that his left hand thumb might look like its missing a joint or something. Other than that, Great model!

Jolacap I see what your talking about. thanks for the suggestion. I plan to go and touch up some areas. thanks for your critic, it helps! glad you like it.:slight_smile:

i like the texture you did. Where did you get the reference for that?
The model as a whole is very nice, but it seems like the body and clothes need some more medium details to make them look less smooth. When I think of zombies, i don’t think of flawlessly smooth skin/clothes. aside from that it is a very nice model.

Good undead modelling skills.
That colour render is really gross love it.
There should always be a zombie on top row.
I think your losing the fleshy quality of the model with that shiny/plastic material though.
You could add a leathery texture on the flesh to break up the highlights too.