ZBrushCentral

Ziya's Sketchbook

Love the dragon, really cool!

Awesome sculpts!

pretty coool!!

love the veins in those arms;D

Wonderful sculpting, beautiful design. Raven is incomparable! Great!:stuck_out_tongue:

awesome stuff , congrats…

Wow…Thank you guys for kind words, much appreciated and thanks for top row :slight_smile:

Awesome sculpture :+1:

Tebrikler, cok guzel olmus.
(Congrats well done)

nice works, i really like the exaggerated mood in your works

Amazing work!!!:+1:

That last one is so creepy!

I have a question, when you say “Fast anatomy study” how long did it actually take you to model that?

…looks like it took like a year to me lol :o

Exactly! That last design with the cadaver reminds me of Dave Rapoza’s Skull and shark project… :slight_smile:

Anyways, awesome work. I’ve been trying to delve into 3d paintovers for concept design work myself, so this is definitely inspiring stuff for me…

great work … great details … first one is perfect

ps : helal kardesim :slight_smile:

Liked the first two works.

I like your great stuff!! Keep it up…
Eline saglik… :slight_smile:

Sorry for the late post I was super busy with work etc.Thanks a lot guys much appreciated./ Cok tesekkurler :slight_smile:

[<b>Derity</b>](http://www.zbrushcentral.com/member.php?82831-Derity) :It took two hour and half If I remember correctly.That was long time ago.

New stuff from previous project.This one was little fast.

skull_lastn.jpg

sor_cly.jpg

Attachments

sor_cly.jpg

great stuff here! I see you did DAVID MENG’s satyr… always good to mention the artists name who’s work you are copying… sorry if i missed it, but didn’t see it near the post. :slight_smile:

Thanks a lot Andrew, I already mentioned that on some other places but I really forget to mention that here my bad, thanks again :slight_smile:

Really like the last one, excellent :+1: