ZBrushCentral

ZGameTools: Tileable Texture, Models Baking, Illustration & Apps Connectivity

Looking better and better

Hi f​:slight_smile:celess,

I’ve moved this thread because the ZScript Utilities forum is intended for finished scripts and plugins. Another user posted a similar “preview” and I think it is simply frustrating for users as well as making the forum more difficult to navigate. See the forum guidelines here:
http://www.zbrushcentral.com/showthread.php?26430-ZBrush-Utilities-Forum-Guidelines-Please-read-before-posting Of course, please post a new thread when your plugin is available.

Cheers,

well… fine…

OK. Let’s see if I understood this correctly:
There are 2 forums for ZScript related threads. Right? One is for finished utilities and the other to get help. Nothing more, there can’t be any conversation about ZScript that doesn’t fit strictly into any of those categories. If someone, like Faceless, wants to talk about his ideas for a plugin just to get some feedback, get to know what people think, get new ideas from the users, find testers etc… Then OBVIOUSLY he shouldn’t start that thread in the ZScript forums but in the Community forum (defined as “All non-ZBrush topics … computers, movies, books, hobbies, and life in general” ) for the sake of ORDER and to maintain things less frustrating… Because, you know, ZScript is a non-Zbrush topic and because, if it wasn’t for these threads completely out of place, your forum wouldn’t be the mess that it is today…

The users of zbrush made all the reputation of pixologic…
I’m looking for a door for my development, and marcus close this door… :cry: