ZBrushCentral

ZBUILDER v2

doing a sculpt of myself as Arnorld lol, started with zbuider and started to sculpt on it. I just cut in the eyes to make my own eyes. me2.jpg

Just a quick test, converted in Cinema4D.
An options for digging the mouth and the orbits of the eyes would be welcome, in order to insert the eyes and teeth.
Also, the edge flow could be more circular around the eyes, mouth and chest.
But itā€™s a great plugin, anyway.

B->

Alien Girl.jpg

So much potential. However, I felt that with muscles set to 0 the figure shouldnā€™t be muscular at all, even as a full male. Also, set to full female, I felt the face was still way too manish, especially if young is set all the way to 1 and with young turned all the way up.

I love the plug in. People still need to sculpt still. The plug in canā€™t do everything. I love the uvs, I can put the head on a different sub tool and make the uvs bigger for substance painter. Wish the eyes sockets were more back

I have been using zbuilder for a while, just playing around. Now Iā€™m working on a vikingā€¦ I have a suggestion , make the eye sockets hallowā€¦ I really like the toolCaleb a.jpgface a.jpgZBrush ScreenGrab01.jpg

Attachments

ZBrush ScreenGrab01.jpg

How do you make a custom face or body (imported from another model applied to zbuilder)?
Will there be any documentation?

is it difficult or hard to convert the low poly models for games? and will there be a low poly version of Zbuilder?

Hi, I bought this app recently and I just canā€™t seem to get the Pose to work.

Each time I try and pose, I followed your video online, I move the rig around and thatā€™s fine. The once I have done the pose I hit ā€œdone poseā€. It then says it wants to import mesh (which I didnā€™t see Zbrush asking in your video). It says the topology of the mesh has changed press yes to transfer to high res mesh.

If I hit yes it basically spend 3 minutes doing something and then just gives me the basic girl model, unposed and with all parameters gone including sub divisions.

If I hit NO then basically this happens
bad-news.jpg

I really like the program but even when I edit mesh I lose all of my editing parameters so it is not much use at the moment.
It works fine in your video, which I followed closely but it fails to work for me.

Can anyone help?

Attachments

bad-news.jpg

Marcus strikes again, what a legend.

I have one suggestion for the next version. If itā€™s possible to get an option to make the eye sockets hollow
Thank you

Hello
There is support email that is written on the gumraod page. If you bought the plugin write me on the support email and i will help you .

PS:
Again BIG thanks to Master Marcus Civis without him this plugin would be nothingā€¦

Thanks

Iā€™m really interested in this plugin for quick NPC creation, but how much built in customization is there for facial features? It seems like overall I can do some tweaks, but Iā€™ll still need to do a good bit of sculpting to make my character match my reference. It may not necessarily be a deal breaker, but the more built in functionality there is, the easier and quicker itā€™ll be to create characters for game development. From what I can tell, this makes a really detailed base models we can customize, but weā€™ll still need to do a good bit of sculpting for likeness. Would that be correct?

same problemā€¦how can solve it

Great pluginā€¦ quick questionā€¦ if I create some cloths in zbrush, is there a way to pose them with the character as separate mesh? Thanks!

Hello,

Is V2 supposed to work with ZB 2019 upgrade ?

I hope he will update it

Working fine here in ZBrush 2019 on MacOSā€¦

You are right, I re dowloaded and installed ZBuilder 2018 and it works like a charm with ZB 2019.

Was the question about bending at the wrist answered? I just bought the plugin and had the same question. Itā€™s a bit tedious moving each finger. An extra zsphere at the wrist would be great.

Also some of the body geometry starts to distort when rotating parts to more extreme positions. I placed a very thin figure in a kneeling position and the arms and abdomen developed really sharp geometries. Nothing I couldnā€™t clean up in the subtools, but I wonder if Iā€™m doing something wrong.

This plugin is well worth the money, and will save me a lot of time!

Hey Guys

all questions please ask on the support email that is written in the gumroad page .

The Zbuilder 2 plugin have permanent updateds to the last zbrush version WIN or OSX
Please check your gumroad download page .

Also i want to share with you the new Zbuilder plugin Zbuilder-Head

for more info please check this : https://gumroad.com/l/ScjhV

Thank you for all your support !