ZBrushCentral

ZBRUSHCENTRAL Question where did my account go

Hello long time user and have some works still listed. I didn’t login for a long time and now my account is gone created a new one. But the system is still holding my work under Jeremy M. Dunham a.k.a CoolData. Which is me. May I please have my work migrated back to me/linked to this account.

Thank you,
Jeremy M. Dunham - CoolData

yeah no, I literally had to create a new account and my old user name Cooldata was available. Which means I was cleared out. My old work is under system now. Basically. The system saved it . But when you click on the old name it doesn’t take you anywhere. It does however take you to all of my old work which is posted under the systems tag. Thank you though.

This page contains instructions for logging onto the new forum system. Your password must be reset. If you no longer have access to your original email account, there are instructions for that.

Otherwise, please contact Pixologic Support for any issues regarding your Pixologic or ZBC accounts. The community forums cannot help you with this.

Thanks!

It’s not possible to move artwork between accounts. However, Spyndel gave the instructions you need so that you can reset the password and log in under your original account.

Thanks!