ZBrushCentral

ZBrush sketchbook of Zhelong Xu

7164886956_e015c3a825_h.jpguhmmmm,this is not a WIP image…just for fun…:D.you can see the scales of dragon isn’t the final version .

Attachments

7164886956_e015c3a825_h.jpg

I learning keyshot software by myself …that 's very simply program.
But a tut from gnomonworkshop named “The Gnomon Workshop Realistic Skin with ZBrush and Keyshot”,i really Recommend.
Here is
http://www.thegnomonworkshop.com/store/product/1056/

Thanks Zhelong, I know it, your right, its a good one :slight_smile:
all the best, keep it up

that is some epic stuff you got here! i love the figure for your son! will you make it in ceramic? What you can do is 3d print the negative and then use that to get a cast in clay, and make ceramics.

Love your texturing/renders…very realistic

Hello,

your works are beautiful. I love them!
Really compliments.
Mattia

I was born in JingDeZhen,a small but famous town in China ,which place had thousands of years history for making ceramic .They call she "Ceramic town ".
My works “BI-XI”&“Chinese ceramic lion” were respected for my homeland.:smiley:

Its amazing to see how powerful Zbrush actually is when it’s in the right hands.
The marbling textures are just gorgeous. I’d love to have a real one of they little marble goat guys, bet your son will love it.
Zhelong you seem to have a real masterful grasp on how the metal of the mini-sub will wear and tear over time.
Great, just great.
Thanks.

Great body of work!

Thanks for sharing :slight_smile:

zbd1.jpg

zbd2.jpg

zbd3.jpg

zbd4.jpg

zbd5.jpg

Attachments

zbd1.jpg

zbd2.jpg

zbd3.jpg

zbd4.jpg

zbd5.jpg

incredible work! fell in love with masks, with its richness of detail and render macnifico! again u could post the image of the mask in gold, for some reason I can not visualizala, hugs and success …

Fantastic Job !!

Amazing work!!!

:DMerry christmas!!:D:D
10918393363_c6c81f9fa4_h.jpg

Attachments

10918393363_c6c81f9fa4_h.jpg

I am very interested in how you made the lion material in KeyShot. Can you explain it?

Whoa… amazing.
I also just looked at your flicker site and how many pages there are. Is all that your work and photography too?

really inspiring stuff, I need to practice!

Wow, phenomenal work! I’m looking forward to what you do next.

Hat off to you sir.

Surely u r a god gifted artist with unlimited capabilities sir…salute to u and I hav never seen work lik this…don’t hav a single word to define this work…congrats…