ZBrushCentral

ZBrush@SIGGRAPH 2013 Recap. Final Update 22. Sony Santa Monica Studio Part 2

So many new tricks I learned and while showing the new stuff was great much of that was already documented. What I really enjoyed was all the little bits like click and drag the mouse from your color pallette to your model to select a color 0.o. Nothing big but not something i was aware of.

wow

I just wanted to say thanks again to all the artist and Pixologic for making this event happen and sharing all this information with the community. I have learned SO much from watching these videos! Thanks again to all involved!

The information gained from these videos has been invaluable to my study of ZB… Thanks to all the Artists and Staff who made it possible…

Just curious what technique the artist used to split the back pack into panels so cleanly? Im not sure if it was panel loops, group loops, both, or something else entirely.

As you say, probably both. Found this YT Vid a while back of an artist giving a breakdown of Ellies backpack from The Last of Us… Clicky…
Think she used Edge Loops if I remember…

Hm, not a single of these videos works for me… access denied and/or not found. Any ideas anybody?

I just did a quick test and they are working fine. It is possible that there is just a connectivity issue at the moment between yourself and the server that has the movies. (It’s not the same server that hosts ZBC itself.)

If the problem persists for longer than six hours, then it could be the browser that you’re using, the security settings in your browser or even your antivirus software or firewall deciding to block the traffic.

Also, make sure that you’re actually logged into ZBC when you click on a video.

Hi aurick, sorry for causing a fuss. I just checked this thread on a 32bit browser and everything is running fine. Thanks for the reply! :wink:

i always wanted to go to siggraph, so much thanks to you guys for these videos!!