ZBrushCentral

zBrush Projects

Here is one of my favorite character’s the Boogie monster!
Boogie Monster group Pose.jpgBoogie Monster T-Pose.jpgBoogie Monster action pose.jpg

here is Jambot all made in Zbrush!!

Jambot pose legs.jpgJambot pose wheel stand.jpgJambot1.jpg

he is name Opus, Collaboration with Cory Edwards!opus.jpg

Here is Rococo, directed by Cory Edwards rococo.jpg

here is Encore, Directed by Cory edwardsencore action pose.jpg

here is Trebel, Directed by Cory Edwards Trebel pose.jpg

Here is a group pose of all the character’s for Director Cory Edwards Animated project! Final group pose shot.jpg

Hi Friend, these characters are adorably. You should have them 3d printed, people go nuts for little figures in the comic shops I shop at. great work!

Awesome work!

the coop orthos .jpg

Thank you for the nice, comments! I plan to one day to 3d print a lot of my work once I can afford a 3d printer, one day my friend, one day! This chicken coop was done for a game I was developing, but I dropped the ball on it!

Attachments

the coop final.jpg

Arcorns, and Corns for my Animated project!

CORN 5 .jpg

Hey Everyone, wanted to see what Gonzo would look like if he wasn’t a puppet gonzo.jpg

Someone back in the day to do a Zombie Grinch enjoy!!! zombie grinch.jpg

American Juggalo inspired Monster 475595_10151109378574972_1179003546_o.jpg

Attachments

shygalo render final.jpg

Great characters you have there!

cloud phantom shrunk.jpgMeet the Cloud Phantom! Took this on the way home, on one my flights! He Makes clouds

Meet the “Viper Tongue!” Don’t get in its way, or you will be prey, will explain this one later.Viper tounge final render shrunk.jpg

cloud phantom1with wings desat3 shrunk.jpgCloud Phantom update!

Contact dream persp shrunk.jpgContact dream fron shrunk.jpgLast night I had vision of this guy, it was so clear, freaked me out, I was close but my dream was more descriptive.

bonbunny shrunk.jpg