ZBrushCentral

ZBRUSH FORUM CHALLENGE - Show your first work!

ZBrush demo… 5/4/01:

5/15/01:

It’s Jack Skelington, a witch’s fondest dream!

My first

wow i didn’t expect so many good first images, the level of talent here is pretty high, also interesting to see that not every one tried to make a head to start off with(up until now I thought that it was zbc law :slight_smile: )

Hello,
This is my first creation,it is not finished and it was only a training for me to learn Zbrush.I Hope you like Mr. Longface.

Nice to see how different everyone approaches ZBrush
Ive been reading and trying and reading again
downloaded a lot of scripts though I dont do that my self yet
And now I understand a lot of nessecary elements of the program
stil I am tinkering a bit not getting exactly what I want
But I m getting there soon
Here is my latest just finished
I called it Diamond Bark
Played with the render fog settings alphas and some lightning flattenlayers is off

And this one is with eight layers but ZBrush crashed before I could capture the nice one so that is lost

I know they are not masterpieces at all
but it shows what you can do with just a bit of basic knowlege of ZBrush
I think it is incredible software once you
master it
:slight_smile:

Just for reactive this famous thread who everybody complain :cool:
Pilou

Hi everyone! THe challege here is to show your very first work in zbrush! Show everyone how you’ve made your first 3d character/model using the super almighty zbrush! thanks.

hi everione,
hier is a my first work in ZBrush
hvjl.jpg

Well I haven’t used Zbrush for creating models… I am still learning it…:smiley:

I used it for creating illustration… this was the first illustration I created in zbrush …

scenery-1.jpg

this was my 1st ever sculpt using ZBrush.
http://www.zbrushcentral.com/zbc/showthread.php?t=35144

Haha, wish I had mine from way back when Zbrush first came out, although I think the first actual sculpt was when 1.5 was released. Wait I know where it is!! :wink:

http://www.zbrushcentral.com/zbc/showthread.php?t=7060

Didn’t think I still had it! Here is my very first work in Zbrush. Back then I didn’t even think I would ever be able to learn how to use this program

Enjoy Hopefully it’ll make top row

first work.JPG

This is the first model I made with zbrush. It’s not the greatest (as most first models aren’t) but it helped me learn the program.

raptor.jpg

OK - You asked for it. :wink:

This is my first head and first model in 3D other than farting around with Bryce, Vue and Poser. Using other peoples models was very unsatisfying. headexpress1.jpg The first day I downloaded a low poly head from a post. I do not remember who’s it was. It was a few hundred poly’s. Did the whole thing with the inflate brush and move because I had not figured anything else out yet. Way to many poly’s too soon.

03.jpg Hye, these is the first first work. But someone helped me to do it. The really first work I made alone is on the main forum.

I’m realy new i’m only 11.I have had zbrush for 2 days and i hope you beginners like it.

haha there we go. sorry for my english im only 11.:frowning:

dont use age as an excuse…

also, i dont see a pic!?!!? :rolleyes:

Render of first ZB model - an Aedes Aegypti mosquito (species responsible for dengue and yellow fever outbreaks in Far East).

Aedes-aegypti_render1.jpg