ZBrushCentral

ZBrush 4R2 Beta Testing By: Michael Defeo

Thanks a bunch for sharing the videos, they are totally stunning!

One question though: your cursor looks really tiny, do you work with only small draw sizes or does the size have to do with your UI?

Cheers and thanks again

I’m pretty sure it’s just the Movie capture in ZBrush. All other timelapse movies I’ve seen, the cursor looks the same.

thanks for the kind words every one.

Hello! i took a look to your videos…beside the fact that your works are amazing i have a couple of questions for you XD

i saw that you largely using clay build up at a pretty high division level to build volumes, but what makes my head hake is how all of a sudden the surface becomes smooth and the brush texture is basically gone leaving you with a nice smooth volume…are u just using smooth brush at hyper speed and the timelapse makes it instant or there is some cool trick behind this? What subdivision level / polycount u work with usually? Pros and cons?

Tnx for the attention and absolutely looking forward to get the ecorcè app as soon as it comes out!!!

Hi,
thanks, well it is timelapse but I use smooth stronger and also I drop down a level or two if the smoothing is giving me a hard time.
Also thanks for the support on the app, its gonna be cool!
MD

Nice examples these images are!

Yet I’m finding the size of the pictures are too large for my Firefox settings.
The picture expands the forums width too much for my taste.
I’ve a 24" display running at 1920 x 1080.
Having smaller thumbnails or previews would be better! :idea:

The models are nicely done!

The videos are wonderful, Michael. Thanks for posting. In the second video, how did you slice up the spheres into multiple polygroups and then divide those into separate meshes?

hi
I used the new slice brush.