ZBrushCentral

ZBrush 4R2 Beta Testing By: Matthew Kean

Quantity and quality.

Eclectic and versatile.

Amazing and inspiring work.

Congratulations and a big thanks for sharing your art!

wow thank you both so much :smiley:

With dynamesh anything is really possible.

This was I guess a “lunch crunch”? About an hour and 25, over a grilled chicken and avocado sandwich :stuck_out_tongue: I’ll post the break down shortly. Its not done just yet, but I like it so here.

from one sphere, everything else extracted.

he will be wear sandals in the final…with socks (for shame) for now I’ll keep it as a thumbnail you can click until its finished then the picture will change full size

Attachments

ZBrush-Document.jpg

amazing work :smiley:

Heyhey Matthew,
You’ve made quite some sculpts during the beta. I like the alien head a lot but the grumpy face is definitely my favorite, really makes me smile. Your last doodle is hilarious :smiley:

thanks, coming from you that means an awful lot :slight_smile:

the grumpy faced flying thing is definitely a popular one, out of everything I happy with my big guy towards the top and the larva.

and thanks my gorilla should be done by tomorrow if I can find some time :slight_smile:

the audio kept crapping out so I give up haha. I’ll post this with captions soon, but until then this is how I rendered the head

[youtubehd]aJSVW2sFA6o&hd=1[/youtubehd]

I also reorganized all the images phew! so they should hopefully read a bit better. :+1:

I’ll be continuing a piece I did before (the devil dude) I figure its time I start really honing in on the pieces.

so I spent a little time getting an armor concept laid out.

Dynamesh makes easy work out of multiple subtools, and extractions. Its not no longer a burden to extract and try to limit the poly count. You can extract and dynamesh it, its like you just popped in a brand new form

and without rendering (might help some see the armor concept better)

We’re gonna go all out, materials and texturing, we will see where this goes. I’m gonna record my skin session tomorrow. I’m gonna figure out a great skin shader in zbrush without photoshop or layering. Maybe a triple shader or a quadshader. Once I get it, I’ll give it away for all to use. Like Zap did for Miss_Fastskin

Just awesome! Thank you for sharing!

true Creativity is just bursting out. Amazing and inspiring stuff you guys. Cant wait to see what else can come out of this release. All Thanks to Pixologic :slight_smile:

Thank you both so much!

Eugene: Great stuff on your thread too. Love it

fixed my big man, and gave him a better presentation method, hopefully this one sticks

from a sphere

baa.jpg

Beautiful Work Here! These are absolutely awesome sculpt’s! Great job and keep em coming.

why thank you I appreciate that :slight_smile:

cool creations, would be awesome to see them move and interact, I would love to see the larva guy move, epecially :slight_smile:

Keep at it, looks fun :slight_smile:

Very cool work, have you made any progress on that skin shader?
I am asking since I’ve been trying to get one done myself, so far with limited success

@arx_f: the skin shader is coming along, I’m also pushing a new three layered technique, we will see where that goes.

@YKatz: well I do have a bunch of experience in rigging, so maybe in the future we will see him jiggle :stuck_out_tongue:

Crazy/awesome sculpts -> great detailing & coloring :+1:small_orange_diamond:+1:small_orange_diamond:+1:small_orange_diamond:+1:small_orange_diamond:+1:

well I do have a bunch of experience in rigging, so maybe in the future we will see him jiggle :stuck_out_tongue:

Amen!!! :laughing:small_orange_diamond:+1:

etcher: Thanks buddy, its really appreciated to see you comment on my thread:)

Just another sketch from a sphere. I’m not done but I did a BPR render and I kinda liked it, so I used the settings to do a rotation sheet.

Attachments

ZBrush-Document4.jpg

ZBrush-Document4.jpg