ZBrushCentral

ZBrush 4R2 Beta Testing By: Magdalena Dadela

Love the hat and it’s execution. Great likeness of Jim too. High fives all around!!

I love those bust … And the workflow for the hat is fantastic ! thanks for sharing it !

Thank you intervain:D

Nice video. Thanks for sharing. You have some wonderful work.

Nice video Magda. That girl would also make an interesting 3d-print… do it :slight_smile:

Hats off to that creative hat creation, outstanding job, thanks for sharing your method!

amazing work with zspheres Intervai!! Congratz! and thanks for the making off video.

Beautiful sculpts Magda -> love the “looseness” of the sculpts. Great hat workflow, thanks for sharing (and the material) :+1:!

extraordinary work… love the hat video, thanks for sharing.

hey its talonhawk great sculpts and thanks for the video tutorial I never would of thought to use radial symmetry that way.

Beautiful work.

Hi There Magdalena…:)…Hey, Excellent work as Always…:+1:Thanks for sharing that hat technique…it’s a great one…:slight_smile:
Also…Love that lighting, shade, and shadow on the girl with the hat…reminds me of Renoir…Beautiful.:+1:

beautiful as always Magda . Hope life’s treating you well in Amsterdam .:slight_smile:

marcus_civis - thanks :slight_smile:

HipoPapi - thank you

sandpiper - thanks a lot Jesse

Guedin - hey Nico, thanks for dropping in

Muddpitt - my pleasure

DanaArts - thanks

rudymassar - lol cheers… we’ll see

d100763 - thanks for the kind words

SergioMereces - thank you!

Etcher - thanks Geert :slight_smile:

digi-mech - thanks

hawktime2010 - thank you

Nattawat_OBBI - thanks very much

SpiritDreamer - aw Glen, thanks a lot for dropping in and for the kind words! Always appreciated :slight_smile:

ncollings - hehe not bad, not bad - thanks a lot for dropping by Nico :slight_smile: Hope life’s good to you too :slight_smile:

Once again thanks everyone for all the kind words.

realy very good modeling!!! cool

Hi Intervain!

Beautiful work and amazing use of zbrush! Been a fan of your work for a while now and It is awesome you always come up with something cooler and cooler everytime.

Really cool stuff!

Magdalena you blowing my mind with zspheres madness ))) Really cool! Never thought it could be used that way.

cdimax_7 - thank you

fabianloing - thanks a lot sir :slight_smile: I love your stuff!

eof3D - thank you :slight_smile:

Brilliant idea with the hat, amazing work!

Hey Magdalena, I love your sculpts, amazing stuff here…as usual!