ZBrushCentral

ZBrush 4R2 Beta Testing By: Bryan Wynia

Sea creature is my fav too!! Well wicked, but wondering were you still using dynamesh for the high details, like the scales and such??

Looks amazing,renders are great.

Nice work Brian :slight_smile: sea creature especiall!

Cool Ilike this Character :+1:

http://www.zbrushcentral.com/showthread.php?162090-God-of-War-Logo

3mm- Thanks, Dynamesh is great.

Nattawat_OBBI- Thanks

karmajf- Thanks, glad I could inspire you!

rudymassar- Thanks Rudy, your work came out great as always.

Moths- Thanks, enjoy all the new features.

eof3D- Thank you.

nicko mcnicko- Thanks Nicko. I normally only use Dynamesh at the early stage of sculpting. You only need it when you really stretch the polygons. Once the general shape is blocked in its pretty much just old school sculpting at that point.

RJ the eccentric- Thanks man.

abaker- Thanks Andrew.

liuning- Glad you like them, thanks.

Superb sculpts!! Always great to see how you put in that feel of “skin over muscles/fat/tendons over bones” and still manage to keep it “loose” :sunglasses:small_orange_diamond:+1:

Love the sea creature. Fantastic !

Excellent work, Bryan. Thanks for the videos. Quick question on them tho, you seem to have a nice surface to your sketches, that resembles a painting. Your Batman video is what I’m really thinking about. Are you using something other than the standard brush for this? It looks like Clay Tubes, but doesn’t have the roughness of it

very cool :+1:

Etcher- Thanks so much. I always try to keep that in mind while I work. I’m glad it’s starting to show!

JWCorvus- Thanks

ReplicA- Thank you. The main brushes I find my self using are the Dam_Standard Brush,Move, and ClayTubes. I will also use the clay brush every now and then. I try and keep it very simple.

12f6-Thanks

Here is a small sample of the new course I’m creating for CG Workshop. I will post more images soon. You can find information about the course and registration here…

http://workshops.cgsociety.org/courseinfo.php?id=220

Yeti_Thumbs.jpg

That workshop looks awesome, and I have been wanting to take it every since I heard about it for the first time…
Do you have any ideas when the re-run will be?:slight_smile:

These are outstanding! The videos are terrific!
Thank you,

Katherine Dewey

Santis- We will run the course again shortly after this one ends.

kadewey- Your welcome enjoy the videos.

I really like your work. Looks nice.

wow, so amazing and it’s really good job ,thank you for sharing with us .keep it up !!!

ZBrush 4R2 Beta so cool

When I saw beta I was like, cool let me check it out! Then I was was like, wait, what? HAHAHA

Silly good, love the sea creature!

Silly good, love the sea creature!