ZBrushCentral

Zbrush 4 Open Source Education Videos

Thanks, Jason! ~S.~

hey jason i asked this question in the question and answer forum but know one apparently knows what im saying… heres the promblem i got a large intous 4 for digital painting and i was wondering, how do i set the active tablet area …

what do i need to type in the coordinates boxes under tablet mapping for my intous4 large http://www.wacom.com/intuos/large.php to get my active tablet area to function as my old intous3 6x8 inches …so that i can map my tablets active area specifically for zbrush4 ? because i originally got the large size for drawing and digital painting and dual display capability… and i don’t really seem to understand pixel to inches conversion ratio to scale the active area down proportionally to a size more usable and manageable…

im not sure what to put in as far as coordinates goes so that its active tablet area functions as my old intous3 6x8.. any help some one here can give would be greatly appreciated?.. because i would hate to have to buy another intous4 tablet just for zbrush alone..

how do some in the zbrush community have there tablet setup for use in zbrush?

Thank you very much great tutorials, I would like to have the DVD so I am a definite when you get it out.

Thank you

OldBob

Hi candmusroom

I Can not get your link to work to get the ZB4 Open Sourse dvds are they sold world wide because I live in Australia when I select the country the screen is blank . great tutorials

oldbob

Great vids :+1:small_orange_diamond:+1:

If in doubt always check www.jasonwelsh.com and follow the commercial DVD link. on the page.

For the Zbrush DVD go here

Might also want to check out my new series Texture Rendering and Lighting.
I am still working on it but here is a Custom player for the peeps interested.

[youtubecp]vjVQa1PpcFPPgCl3ikTOXlXeFmIrn-ifx4m3Wfkz2N0=[/youtubecp]

Jason You doing great job man.

I have been out of touch with Zbrush because I was busy with publishing books. Now I am making games and need to import zbrush models into blender.

I saw few of your tutorials, do you have any which is directly on baking displacement maps and normal maps for zbrush to blender?

I am downloading your other tutorials from veoh, but there are so many that I cannot really find this particular one.

Again great going man. When I left you just started with the z2 tutorials.

Hello,

The Zbrush 4 dvd’s located here:

http://kunaki.com/msales.asp?PublisherId=124955

are the same than these: ? (Zbrush Lessons 1-23 DVD 1 Zbrush Lessons 1-23 DVD 1 (DVD))

http://www.lulu.com/product/media-download/zbrush-lessons-1-23-media-download/2914232

I have this question because i wan to buy the 2 dvd Zbrush 4 tutorial but i want to make it from digital download.

Thanks a lot

Really good vids guy, but it seems youtube 0201 and 0202 are missing. or maybe im dumb?? a possibility

Small update

All my Zbrush 4 Videos can now be bought via Digital Downloads that you can play in VLC player or Ipads.

Don’t want to watch them at Youtube anymore?

Now you have the choice between

Youtube / DVD / and now Digital Downloads
http://cannedmushrooms.tradebit.com/files.php/2002-Movies-Educational

Awesome, thanks a lot.

many many thanks!!

Thanks a lot for these videos!!! :+1:

Thank you!!!

Man I can’t say enough how helpful these are for a znoob. Fundamentals are KEY. I wish there was some way to direct starters here. While I found the Zclassroom helpful I feel these vids build stronger fundamentals and after crushing these the other material available around here makes heaps more sense.

Major kudos to you.

Thanks for taking the time to put these together. It helps tremendously!

I’m loving these tutorials. I can follow along very nicely. I don’t know squat about 3d sculpting, except Sculptris. Just bought Zbrush, and was happy to find your tutorials. However, I’ve run into a snag in Tutorial 0106. We can no longer make these modeling spheres, but Zbrush added a mesh for it instead? Which mesh is it, and how do we add it to the “Jason Menu”? Whenever I try to Ctrl + Alt + Drag it to the menu, it never leaves that horizontal bar. If I double click it to add it to the scene, the horizontal bar disappears! So how do I add just that mesh to the menu? Am I calling it the right thing by saying “mesh”? lol

Complete noob…

Hey Canned,

Just wanted to stop by and say thanks for doing this thing the way you did it. What a comprehensive set of tutorial vids, just awsome man. Also putting it up on youtube w/o adverts so people can watch the whole thing for free and also offering the full DVD as such an affordable price. You rock man :). I really like your teaching style and how much detail you go into. Your a good teacher. Also the amount of material in there is just plain stellar.

I went ahead and bought the DVD as a download. Thanks again bud, your a credit to the ZBrush community. :+1:

DR.