ZBrushCentral

ZBrush 2022.0.8 - Download Now!

I can confirm this issue as a recurring issue.

A post was split to a new topic: Knife Curve Issue

Thanks for the update!

Unfortunately the link is dead for me. Getting redirected to a blank page.
Tryed with different browsers already.

Thanks in advance for any hint!

Edit: Its Back!

Dear Aurick,

Thank you for replying to my message. I sent an email to support and, Will (Support Associate), guided me through the process. Worked like a “Charm.”

Thank you again.

Franchelle

A post was split to a new topic: Crash after update to 2022.0.4

4 posts were merged into an existing topic: Crash after update to 2022.0.4

Thanks for the update.
Anyway USD plugging has stoped importing the previous imports. Kindly looking in to it. At the same time please release a tutorial on ZBrush USD workflow.
Regards

A post was merged into an existing topic: Problem with latest patch 2022.0.4

A post was merged into an existing topic: Crash after update to 2022.0.4

knifecurve When the brush is cutting, the software will still flash back, so I dare not use this brush

1 Like

Thanks for the fixes!

I can understand, love you. :star_struck::kissing_heart::sunglasses:

Blockquote

" * A problem preventing the W key from toggling between an active Deformer and Gizmo3D mode."

Thank you all so much for fixing this!!

:heart_eyes:

I thank the whole team for the update.

If I may be so free to make a wish, Cool would also be a subsequent delivery of the PeelUV plugin which was announced at the ZBrush Summit 2018 but unfortunately never appeared. :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

I would love to see that in ZBrush as well!

1 Like

KnifCurve keeps crashing ZBrush!

Please submit a ticket about the Knife Curve issue at https://support.pixologic.com/ , thanks!

Okay, I’m late here…what do you mean “final update?” We have two full versions of ZBrush that we’ve had for several years (PAID FOR), and I also own ZBrushCore.

As I was trying to update my ZBrushCore to help with a friend, it said something about “having to do something” with ZBrush by December 12, 2022 or else our license is gone?? I also saw something saying that a company called Maxon was emailing users…we have received no such email, and therefore don’t know what’s happened.

None of the FAQs are explaining what’s happened. Maxon bought Pixologic, or something like that? Are we being forced into a subscription? HOW MUCH IS THIS GOING TO COST US?

I would rather pay for an occasional update than be dragged into yet another subscription. We are subscription-ed to death by other companies. At least we didn’t have that with Pixologic.

And you’re offering us a 50% discount on something we don’t even know the price for on something we already purchased, from an offer in an email that we never received. Yes, I’ve NEVER received any communication from Maxon. And I didn’t receive anything by whatever the December 12th deadline was.

And what happens to Keyshot? To the Keyshot Bridge? Are we having to switch those to a subscription as well?

And what does this mean?
(Legacy) Upgrading From an Earlier ZBrush Version

Perpetual licenses displayed on the My Licenses page (known as Legacy licenses) MUST use these instructions. You will NOT use the Maxon App or the My Maxon web page until such time as you might purchase an upgrade or switch to a subscription.