ZBrushCentral

ZBrush 2020 - Coming Soon

Where will release and install information be posted? Looking forward to this release, Pixologic! Thank you for all your work.

1 Like

Hi Logan_Sinnett

If you check out the ZBrush website it says ā€œLock in special pricing now & upgrade to 2020 for freeā€ which I took for look, and that leads to instructions here how to do it,

1. Close ZBrush if open, goto the folder ZBrush is installed "can be done by right clicking the desktop icon and selecting properties under the tab Shortcut, then clicking on the button open file location.

2. In the new window that appears (the ZBrush folder) double click on the ZUpgrader.exe

Thatā€™s it, or you can login to the ZBrush website goto My Licences and download the installer from there.

please see for further information Pixologic : ZBrush 2020 Features , under get Zbrush is this ZBrush 2020 is a free upgrade for all registered users. To learn how to upgrade, click here.

https://support.pixologic.com/Knowledgebase/Article/View/294/84/upgrading-from-an-earlier-zbrush-version -> Click Here Link.

Hope it helps.

And to Pixologic thanks, very cool stuff please keep up the great work, love using your software canā€™t wait until 2020 version is live.

1 Like

When ZBrush 2020 is actually released there will be a new post on ZBC announcing it. Pixologic.com will also be updated to show that itā€™s out and weā€™ll have posts on our social media feeds (Facebook, Twitter, etc.).

It will be sometime today. Thatā€™s all I can say for sure. The Pixologic offices donā€™t even open for about another hour. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Now weā€™ll have to wait for their lunch break I guessā€¦ :smiley:

1 Like

I canā€™t wait for the Live Draft tool! Itā€™s going to be so useful in my toy sculpting workflow!

2 Likes

hi guys, any ETA on release? is it been pushed back?
I had scheduled a free day to play with the new version. Any further detail on release date would be amazing.
thank you

1 Like

According to what Iā€™ve been told it will be sometime today. I really canā€™t be more specific than that. Nobody wants it to be out any later than necessary.

5 Likes

Its now out

2 Likes

GENIAL QUE BUENO QUE YA SALIO :smiley: , YO PENSABA QUE IBA A SALIR HASTA EL PROXIMO AƑO :C , GRACIAS :smiley:

Thanks Pixologic, astounding, as usual.

Gracias Pixologic, asombroso, como siempre.

So, are we not going to get e-mails when new versions get released now (always have in the past)? I donā€™t check in that often, and seeing mention of 2020 in a CGSociety e-mail today was the first I knew about it.

Hi @rbaumhauer, Iā€™m sending you a PM. Letā€™s figure out why youā€™re not receiving our messages :slight_smile: