ZBrushCentral

*********** ZBrush 1.55b AVAILABLE NOW ***********

Hi guys…

Well, I just tried to download, entered my email, and credit card info, and was told there is no record of my purchase… :confused:

To all the tireless workers at Pixologic A heart felt and grateful thank you. I just downloaded the new version and just one look at it and I am as pleased as punch just looking at the new interface. I will be playing with it all night!
Thanks, I just have a feeling the wait was worth it.
DeeVee,
Joe.

If it helps anyone trying to download -
I had to go back through my email and find the upgrade “reciept” for 1.51 from Digital River and use the order number from that. If I used my email/CC info it showed me as having no orders on record.

Wah! I can’t download - I keep getting version 1.5.1 - I hope someone there is answering email tonight because otherwise I have to wait even longer…

EDIT!
:smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

Whew! OK I took a risk and downlaoded even though it said 1.5.1… and lo & behold! After I opened the 1.5.1 folder, voila! there was 1.55b… Where was my faith???

Anyhow all is well, installed and running!
And I am off & playing!!

Thanks Dave & Aurick!

:smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

If you downloaded version 1.51 at any time in the past, then you are already in the Digital River database regardless of where you initially purchased ZBrush. You will have an order number from that download, which is what you will need in order to access version 1.55b. If you do not remember your order number or your password, Digital River’s customer support can assist you. We’ve placed their contact info on the upgrade page, for your convenience.

Once you know your Digital River order number, please keep it in your records! You will need it again to download your free upgrade to version 1.6 when that becomes available.

Also, the file will be listed by Digital River as the version that you first downloaded from them. Please disregard this. Clicking the download button will give you the correct upgrade.

According to step five of pixologic’s upgrade instructions page, after we "Click the button labeled “Re-Download”. You’ll be taken to a download page, again showing your originally-purchased ZBrush version number. Begin downloading; this file will be the latest version of ZBrush .

Since I purchased 1.23b from PublishingPerfection, and downloaded the 1.51 upgrade from digitalriver, the file I clicked on should say 1.51 upgrade. According to pixologic, however this should actually be the 1.55b upgrade. I hope they’re right. :smiley: :+1:

:o

Edit: Thanks Aurick. I must type faster. My posts are becoming more and more obsolete and irrelevant :smiley: :+1: .

Anyway, thanks for 1.55b!

Though it says 1.5.1, it is in fact 1.5.5, so you can download Donna.
Dave
I was too slow, you beat me Aurick.

Woooo!! osXiness!!

tries out the new features

Keep up the good work… :smiley:

The Download went fine, but I have a question. When I went to the Digital River page and reviewed my order, it showed I had already purchased V1.55b. I thought it was supposed to show that I had purchased 1.23b(I had purchased ZBrush when it was 1.23b, and also downloaded 1.51 when it was available.)? I have found that whenever I download any new Zbrush files from Digital River, there is always something that makes me uneasy about how Digital River administrates and manages their databases and account info. I saw some other posts here that said “DR” showed a 1.51 when they went to re-download, but mine did show 1.55b. Can someone please let me know what’s going on? P.S. Looks like you guus did a great job with the update! I’m looking forward to trying the attractor Zspheres! :slight_smile: :+1:

WHOA awesome!! gotta get it now now now
thanks a million , pixologic staff, :+1:

I have to agree Sirquadalot

The instructions said we would need to know our order numer. All I did was punch in my email address and last 5 CC numbers and it told me my order number, which I didn’t need o input anywhere. It also said 1.55b was the download but I don’t recall the page telling me my previous version number.

Maybe Pixologic got them to straighten things out because of the problems.

It always seems to be the way in publishing. You work your hardest to produce a refined product and then have to put it in the hands of 3rd party printers, distributors etc. to whom it is just another job.

It all worked well for me (97% complete), so hope everyone else can overcome the obstacles soon.

if u look below the c-card and email address enter page, u can see it says find by order number…click it and enter your number and password

PS: just d/l’d it and imma check it out more in depth tomorrow after school

THANKS AGAIN!! woohoo :+1: :smiley:

Went very smoothly for me. Digital River had me “cookied” and it took no time at all. Usually I just lurk here, but I do check in every day -thanks for all the hard work!! :slight_smile:

THANK YOU! THANK YOU! THANK YOU! THANK YOU! THANK YOU! THANK YOU! THANK YOU! THANK YOU! THANK YOU! THANK YOU! THANK YOU! THANK YOU! THANK YOU! THANK YOU! THANK YOU! THANK YOU! THANK YOU! THANK YOU! THANK YOU! THANK YOU! THANK YOU! THANK YOU! THANK YOU! THANK YOU! THANK YOU! THANK YOU! THANK YOU! THANK YOU! THANK YOU! THANK YOU! THANK YOU! THANK YOU! THANK YOU! THANK YOU! THANK YOU! THANK YOU! THANK YOU! THANK YOU! THANK YOU! THANK YOU! THANK YOU! THANK YOU! THANK YOU! THANK YOU! THANK YOU! THANK YOU! THANK YOU! THANK YOU! THANK YOU! THANK YOU! THANK YOU! THANK YOU!

lol :stuck_out_tongue:

I got my version through Creation Engine LLC. Is this going to be a problem? I always am cautious about giving out any information on my C.C. on the net. Especially to a company that I’ve never bought from,even if it’s only the last 5#…

D.T.
P.S. I’m curious why they would be holding existing CC numbers. Many companies take great pains of destroying documention after each transaction. I think using some other number other than CC#'s makes more sense…

The new version looks very user friendly even for the Z-impaired folks like me. For that, I thank you.

Pixologic continues to be a(the) leader in consumer-satisfied business. Bravo! :+1:

I thought I shouldn’t just leave it hanging with my previous complaint so here’s an update…
I got it downloaded, (Thanks Matthew), installed, and loaded…
One thing that I was looking for is the ability to model a basic model in ZBrush, and import it and its texture into LightWave intact…
Well, I can! So for me this is already a great improvement…Thanx Lads! :+1:

(And you too Verna…Thought I forgot you huh? :wink: )

Very happy here! Thanks, Team Pixologic!

Two significant upgrades since I paid for my license in June 2002 … this program is evolving faster than I am :wink:

Best wishes to all involved,

Kevin

Maybe this will help some of you that have had the Digital River error message. I too received this message when I tried to download, but I then tried the ‘download using HTTP’ button and all went well.

:+1: for Pixologic on the new ZBrush!

Thank you for a splendid upgrade–however when quickly experimenting with the new master 1.55b unit…my ZSpheres ate my memory…the first time I’ve had any version of ZBrush --give me ‘illegal-will blow up now’ --But if I’m vewwy vewwy quiet I’m sure it wont do that again…so thank you!! Muchly Mucho–

EDIT -I fixed it …forgot to turn memory up in preferences–no bug–

–Bad Bozo sez–the 30 lb turkey is done but the wine hasn’t fermented so you’re ahead of schedule… :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: