ZBrushCentral

Z4R2 Dynamesh Beyond the Polygon Barrier

You give us a good taste what’s coming :smiley: … and now we only have to wait that email from Pixologic.

THis is just amazing, thanks for showing us this in more detail. Im very exited about this, because I hate retopologizing and worrying about if the mesh is sretched too far the resolution will go down. Zbrush + 3Ds Max = Freedom.
Feel like this will speed up my concept work in cg, especially with insects and wildlife something I love to sculpt not just for work but personal work. Well done to the team at Pixologic.
Now the next step I would say, is make it fully 64 Bit compatible so it can use my 32 gig of ram. Which is just sitting in my computer and is usefull only for 3Ds Max as zbrush uses only 4 gig.

Thats so cool you got to be a beta tester and get a jump on making all those personal videos for your website. I know I appreciate it. I want to be a zbrush 5 beta tester and give hobbyist perspective. wonder how I would apply to do something like that? I was thinking about getting your subscription now I am on the edge of doing so.
This is going to be wild I cant wait to see where this takes everyones work not just my own.
appreciate the vids.

wow,this is really cool,especially when we start to make the model
But I still have questions…
first…what is the different between Dynamesh and “Remesh”?
i saw some polygon detail that looks like the remesh in Zbrush Old version…
so that is almost the same with remesh + project all??

Second,you showed very very nice and fast concept works!
Is dynamesh can be used in the high quality detail works?
or it is still need to be retopology?

Ryan,

Thanks for taking the time to make the video’s. As always, very informative and entertaining all rolled into one. I really like the direction you are taking your art and your teaching! You have defiantly Gone Pro!!

Thanks for giving to the community and helping us all grow as ARTIST. Your efforts are appreciated.

I would say this Rev. is all about you. This feels like taking clay and moving it around with out the restriction of the real world. I would say this will make the transition for the traditional sculptor moving into the digital realm a smooth experience.

I tell you what, these sure are exciting times to be a digital artist, digital sculptor to more precise!

Peace-NickZ. :slight_smile:

These are great video’s!, but “offtopic”:
What is that last sign standing for? is it just me, or …:o

Attachments

z.jpg

No, it’s not just you, but I think it’s a two button mouse rather than…

But I agree - it look like a male reproduction appendix :wink:

Hey guys, Cesar Dacol Jr is about to start his free CreatureWorkshops class session on designing in ZBrush 4R2.

If you want to join us use the registration link below:

Register for Free Class (Link)

A direct link is below:
https://www1.gotomeeting.com/register/919902705

I can’t wait to see what Cesar does!

All the best,

Ryan

Brrr. Why can’t Cesar be local at Dr.D in Sydney anymore :frowning:
Seriously, have a heart and put your classes on at a time that isn’t 3-5am Sydney Time :frowning:

Ahahahahah thank you for the laugh. This made my morning :lol:

Whoa whoa, curve brush?!?
Say What?!?

Man, give me my email plea-he-he-he-ese!

thank you

Thanks for running the workshop! You guys were beat from all the work you did for the 4R2 release and you still gave everything you had for this one! Above and beyond! Much appreciated! :slight_smile:

Peace-NickZ. :slight_smile:

Very funny resemblance!
Can’t wait to try the new upgrade! Come on Cleverbridge E-mail!

I still don’t see how “DynaMesh” is any different from “ReMesh All”.
Maybe when I get a chance to try it out I can see the differences but atm I cannot.
Could someone elaborate on that?

Thanks

[Edit] Deleted so as not to spread misinformation. Apparently I don’t see how it is much different from remesh all either, aside from a degree of automation speeding up the process.

ahhhhhhh! I missed Cesars presentation.

Thank You so much Ryan:D

This is actually not true. According to the documentation, you need to hit cntrl-drag to cause it to remesh. It isn’t in real time. Thus, it does seem like a very fast and more accurate (I hope) remesh-all.