ZBrushCentral

Z-Stuff

love your last work,

Hey buddy,How you doin’ ? been a while since your last post.this one looks amazing & I love the render too.Just two questions: 1) How many poly did you use? 2) Did you use Zremesher? thanks a lot.waiting for your next great works.;);):wink:

Thanks guys!
@Diablo: Hi buddy! I was a bit busy :slight_smile:
1-The polycount is around 290K (with subdiv 2 for the body)
2-I didn’t use Zremesher for this model, I started with a base mesh of mine and I created all the clothes starting from it using retopology and 3dsmax.
I’m writing a more detailed breakdow, cu soon!

Hi guys,
this is a “promo” image for a sculpt I’m workin on, just playing with lightcap and photoshop :slight_smile:

KPreview.jpg

This is the standing version of this guy:

http://www.zbrushcentral.com/showthread.php?69628-FrAcTuRe-sketchbook&p=653768&viewfull=1#post653768

More soon :slight_smile:

Hi guys,
really hard to deal with many open projects, I recently did a new render of SYNDRA I’d like to show you:

SyndraRender2_400.jpg

Big image here
Hope you like her :slight_smile:
CU guys!

Very cool! And she is very beautiful!

hey man,wassup??:smiley: it’s been a while. glad to see your work again.she looks amazing.maybe it’s a bit late to work a little more on the hair but aside that she looks gorgeous.keep up the good work.;):wink:

Wow, the Syndra pic looks awesome. The Casshern ‘promo’ pic is good but Casshern himself looks ‘feminine’ in it. It took me a minute to realise who it was and that it wasn’t a woman.

Well, that’s my feedback, anyway.

Cheers,
Paul
(mix_mash)

Thanks a lot guys for your feedback!
@Diablo: always a pleasure to meet you here buddy! Really busy year, I’m just exploring the 3d printing experience with a friend, I will post soon a new model with our first try with the printer :slight_smile:
@mix_mash: thanks for your feedback on Casshern, this is the front view:

KPreview2_400.jpg

I tried to build a stylized shape to best fit the “Casshern sins” reboot, what do you think?
Cu soon!

grande fra!
somiglia al tuo vecchio kyashan, ma questo è eccezionale!
sto modellando lo stesso personaggio, con la calma si intende, ma mi sa che dovrò sudare 18 camice per avvicinarmi solo lontanamente al tuo…

great job man!
It is impressive and the design is really original.
I also really like the Syndra character because it is masterfully realized!:+1:

Love your new character

I agree with you

Hi guys!

@xexex: Thanks !! You are right, I started with the same model here , then I reshaped the guy and did a basic skeleton for the pose in 3dsMax :slight_smile:
@lacartadelec :Thanks a lot!!

I will post new images of Casshern very soon, in the meantime I’d like to show you a cinematic model I did few months ago, “Il guerrin meschino”

Face-bigTEST3_400.jpg

You can find some infos about the character here
I did this guy because of a legend related to him, the beautiful mountain “Sibilla”, and the magic around the park , really close to my town :slight_smile:
I used Zbrush to model everything and 3dsMax for tweaks and uv planning.
Zbrush and photoshop for texturing ,pre-renders in Keyshot and final renders/shaders in Vray
Large images here, I hope you like him :slight_smile: