ZBrushCentral

Z-Pix by Jempix

Thx for the comments. It motivates me to continue the series :slight_smile:

Wow this is really cool! very well done my friend!

fantastic render and the overall mood and composite is great!:+1:
I really digging his expression and the asymmetrie on this face!
Definently keep it going and have fun zbrushing buddy!
Cheers,

• Kenny:)

Congrats Tayzon (;)) you did a great job on that one !

Superb work!

Great work!! Congrats! :+1: :slight_smile:

Great Work Jempix !!! ;
Good luck

congrats on top row! where did you get the inspiration? I saw an article the other day of 1920s(I think) mugshots of criminals and thought how fun some of them might be to try to sculpt in zbrush. If this is a series, I can’t wait to see more. great work.

First of all congrats on the Top Row…I would love to see a timelaps on how you go from spheres and dynamesh…It really reminds me of a someone that would be on Boardwalk Empire…great job

great work, i can see a joker likeness, maybe a alternative origin.:+1:

Looks a lot like obama on election night.

great work though

You’ve done something that’s not easy. The models and renders you’ve posted are mostly known characters and exquisitely recreated in 3d, but you’ve keep a personal style that runs through them all. It’s there in the planes of the faces and in the way they you’ve been conceptualizing materials, and in the way that you’ve been posing and lighting them.

wow… thx guys. I wasn’t expecting a top row, but will gladly and thankfully take it :slight_smile:
I’m glad to make something that resonates with people…
Again, very motivating, and eager to learn and create more… stuff.

very awesome. Definitely reminds me of an alternative origin of the Joker. I see a mix of the character portrayed in the “Killing Joke” and the Dark Knight. I love it.

Well done !
I really like your batman version
and the last character is terrific, nice rendering !

Bffff, Amazing!!!
The Space soldier texture sweater is textured on zbrush?
Can you tell us how?

Thx! ;D

Dude this is awesomeness! :slight_smile: Congrats!

Saw the post earlier this week… knew I’d see you up the top row sooner or later.

Congrats. Well deserved!

amazing job

Incredible work sir! love the overall feel to the image and the characteristic to the model is great too!
awesome!