ZBrushCentral

= Z-Devil =

Thanks all :slight_smile:

update with some textures, i’m not really happy about horn shader, i will work on it.

Comments are welcome.

![horn7.jpg|800x600](upload://iw2jQLtSW94L1Qcn1nYUu8Nju6V.jpeg)![horn8.jpg|800x600](upload://92YT126FKuy3w1cJwDh85J09M2g.jpeg)

Like what you’ve done to him. One thing though that might help is adding a little more variance in the skin tones. But wow cool stuff.

it s well done , but in spite of his horns and skin color ,he doesn t looks AT ALL evil…Also you should break the symetry, its disturbing.

Great job!!!

Texture is 100% accurate.
Of course, I was at the beach Sunday!

You are very close to having something amazing. Get on with it. :wink:

Hi, i edited your pic a bit with some sugestions, hope they are useful, good work.

http://www.zbrushcentral.com/zbc/attachment.php?attachmentid=36185&stc=1

![horn7_Edit.jpg|655x600](upload://fyuoPGDh4Wndc1yRNJ37p4ExIDP.jpeg)

I agree with those changes.
I’m no Z-brush excpert. but the exspression you have now, is almost like inbetween 2 exspressions.
Id go with a bit more extreem anger, then this more subbtle one.
it would give the piece alot more impact, in my opinion.

you ARE very close here…its looking really nice.

i love your model so i textured it a bit more, maybee got carried away too much!

Anyway keep up the good work!horn7_Edit2.jpg

Thanks all,

Fishadder: good work, really cool ! may be eyebrows are too much :slight_smile:

But that’s not the way what i’m looking for, i don’t want to make an horrible monster , i like his “human” part .

Thanks anyway.

New lightning :

![Z-Devil.jpg|1000x1175](upload://7NctmCsd3NsYRnetIXY1O6zHjJC.jpeg)

fishadder thats a impresive paintover :smiley:
you guys schould work together on this :]
Anyway, nice model :smiley:

No probs! Like I said I got a bit carried away, kind of reminded me of The Devil in Legend, Good job keeping it real, I love watching the stuff on here develope! it’s always so inspiring. I have yet to post a model myself! I’m holding off til I think what I’ve done is worthy lol! as all the stuff on here is mindbogglingly good and the styles and techniques are so diverse.
Keep up the great work all.
F.

Great model. I like the “human” factor in it too. Only one suggestion: maybe the eye whites are a little too white?