ZBrushCentral

Ysalex sketchbook

Great detail on you human models

Looks Great !!:slight_smile:

she looks gorgeous, actually looks a lot like a friend of mine!

Just for curiosity, why some of your characters have missing limbs?

amazing work man. very beautiful

amazing artwork!!:D:+1:

awesome new stuff man!you strike again!

Beautiful. I am loving your work! What did you use for hair strips on the girl with the partially shaved head?

super good work:+1: She looks amazing.

very nice work and nice clothes details …

Awesome!!:wink:

She looks so real ! truly amazing work

Hey thanks guys, sorry about the lack of response. Just moved and finally got my computer setup after a week.

>Just for curiosity, why some of your characters have missing limbs?

Uh, I don’t know. I guess I just gravitate towards them. The space character for instance wasn’t my design, it was done by Saiful Haque (google his art you’ll be inspired), but the prosthetic really impressed me.

>What did you use for hair strips on the girl with the partially shaved head?

Those are IMM strips. I lay them out, then use the move tool to shift them around.

Some clothing options, what do you guys prefer?

6QH3u9M.jpg

Attachments

6QH3u9M.jpg

very cool cloth.love the second one.mechanical hand is a very good idea.:+1:small_orange_diamond:D

Looking great! Really like where C is going, its got the same flow as her hairstyle which works well together. I’m also digging the little jacket and the silhouette its giving off.

Tough decision! I like the jacket and mech arm in B but I prefer the overall outfit on C. Why no mech arm in C? Perhaps you could do a flesh colored versions of the mech arm for C, Or a normal looking arm with plate seams for C, so she maintains the classy look yet has a little something extra? Perhaps C could have a subtle mechanical arm treatment that you barely notice or don’t catch on the first viewing?

No matter how you slice it, it’s lovely work.

I really like C… simple and effective [though in 3d world probably not enough details ;)] + not too much of the bunny teeth

Thanks guys, thank you Intervain I agree about the ‘plainness’, although I do like the simplicity. I am considering keeping it rather plain and doing something with the sleeves, although I suppose a well placed strap or pocket might add some depth. I took the C concept a bit further to see where it would take me.

dff.jpg

Attachments

dff.jpg

i really like
very good work

Nice style of clothes. Can’t wait next shots!