ZBrushCentral

Wolverine

Its going nice! keep the good work!

cemond- Thanks man, glad that you like it :slight_smile: working on the hair, but it´s a pain in the ***, this is what i get so far, I want to improve it.

YsenGrin- Thanks body.

Update
13_00000.jpg

nice work sofar mate! About the pose: he should either be bent forward more or you should sculpt the shoulders more towards a backwards position.
I like the pose, bur he lacks the agression because of the too straight shoulder and back position. Do with it what you want:D

I agree with robber…the pose is a little stiff. Awesome job on the sculpt and texture though!

Hi, nice wolverine man, try to get the pose right and it will be fantastic :wink:

thanks guys

robberthesp- Thanks a lot man, in this render haven´t change the pose yet, but I will when I get some time.

robberthesp- thank you mate, I´ll change yet and see if I can get some more strength on it.

robberthesp- Thank you.

I´ve been working on the hair and shaders a little.

14_00000.jpg

Attachments

15.jpg

changed the pose, and also improved the hair. I would apreciate if you would give me any ideas about on what should he be standing. I was thinking maybe on mud, or something like that, but not sure :confused:

16_00000.jpg

You could I suppose if you have time,

Have him as if he as jumped on top of a car and “roaring” at troops who are trying to attack him and show some bullet trails across the scene?

hey mellacot, thanks a lot, it´s a great idea. Eventhough, it would take more time, but maybe I´ll try something like that. Thanks a again.

No worries mate,

Enjoy it, cant wait to see the finished scene :slight_smile:

little update

17.jpg

Subtle, like it :slight_smile:

cool man

mellacot: thanks man.

ryu moto- thank you very much.

Ok here is another advance, Hope you guys like it.

18_00000.jpg

how did u paint that when i paint in zbrush i always deform my model

great job on the modeling and texturing. keep it up :+1:

Looking good :slight_smile:

hey man thats just awesome :slight_smile: i like his stance very much !!! :slight_smile: well done

Nice model. The lighting is well done - the only critique I have is that currently you are blurring out the hand and arm on his right side which suggests that it is far away. Although it looks pretty cool, the use of atmospheric perspective here doesn’t really work unless either A) he is much closer to the camera, or B) his one arm is stretched closely toward us and his other arm is very far away. Nice stuff, keep it up!

Hi guys, thanks a lot for your kind words :slight_smile:

vertigof5- You have to desactivate the “zadd” button and activate the “RGB” button. They are in the up right screen of the zbrush.

luis2008- Thanks a lot man.

mellacot- Thank you sir.

Ravand- Thanks a lot man, glad you like it.

Ravand- Thanks a lot for the tip body, I´ve try to get it better on this render :wink:

Ok I think I´m going to leave the model like this, for now. I´m pretty tired of it by now jaja. during this days I´ll try to post a wire and maybe a hi res render. Thanks to all of you for helping me on the process :slight_smile: Hope you like the image:

19.jpg