ZBrushCentral

Willlord's Sketchbook

Hello all! So I’ve reached the end of this week’s head study and it is time to show the results and start on the next. Thanks for those who have given feedback, it is really appreciated. Hope you enjoy!

Here is day one, week three of my head studies. This time as well as capturing anatomy, I am attempting to capture the likeness. My subject is Randy Couture. This is only a few hours in so I don’t yet have a lot of a-sym or detail. If you have any comments or crits, they would be most appreciated! I hope you enjoy!
rc.jpg

really great head sculpt man.cheers:+1:small_orange_diamond:D

@Diablo, thanks a lot!

Good work =D I love The Walking Dead =P

really nice work u did in this last woman! :smiley:

Hey everyone! I have started this Sean Penn bust but am having some trouble with the likeness. Please tear it up and let me know what you think it needs to nail the likeness. Thanks!
seanPennWIP.jpg

Also, it has occurred to me that I didn’t ever post any more updates/revisions of my Michonne or Randy Couture from a while ago. Here they are. Hope you enjoy!
michonneFront_2upComp.jpg
RC_Grey_2UP.png

Here is the second installment of my Walking Dead character portraits. This is still WIP so any crits are relevant and appreciated. I hope you enjoy!
carl_Screen_v001.jpg

A friend of mine, who is friends with Joe, came to me and proposed that we each do a Joe Mad style character. He picked Magneto and I of course picked Wolverine. It was certainly a lot of fun to make and I can’t wait to have them both on my desk! Hope you enjoy!!

This is wicked cool… love it.

awesome man! Always loved Joe Mad´s art.

Here is a WIP of Viggo from the film “the Road”. Still a long way to go on him so this is a great time to get some feedback. Any advice or opinions are greatly appreciated! Thanks a lot!

Here is an update on this model. I have gotten lots of good feedback from polycount and my lead at work. Unless anything jumps out to y’all then this may be my final sculpt before moving on the game res. Hope you enjoy.

frontBack.jpg

great work,

@Masart - Thanks!

nice job buddy.love the cloth details.cheers;):wink:

Thats looking really good! Nothing really jumps out at me. If I had to nit pick, I would say the Jacket in carries more angularity in the wrinkles, and what you have here are much smoother. I feel you could push it further. But I would’nt blame you for moving on. Other than that, great job. Can’t wait to see the final result.

wow very nice. the michonne model is really good, also liking the latest sculpt. great material definition. like how the trousers feel soft and aged.

@Diablo - thanks for the kind words
@Fabian3224 - thanks for taking a look, buddy! I am going for more of a been wet from the rain sort of look to it, but you’re probably right about pushing it a little more.
@J.pears - Thanks! I had a lot of fun with the Michonne, it was my first real attempt at a female likeness.