ZBrushCentral

Will Higgins Sketchbook

Refined the pose from my anatomy class. And added a dress so no more MA rating :stuck_out_tongue:PoseWIP_02_small.jpg

Attachments

PoseWIP_02_small.jpg

The gesture lines and the dress make your dancing girl very attractive, heh even without the hair added (yet)
You get props for that!

Anatomy study that i took a bit further
Dancer_05-small.jpgDancer_08-Small.jpgDancer_07-small.jpgDancer_06-small.jpg

Attachments

Dancer_05-small.jpg

Dancer_08-Small.jpg

Dancer_07-small.jpg

Dancer_06-small.jpg

Hey everyone! Long time no post. Here is a WIP of Floki from the Vikings TV show. Id love any feedback or crits so please feel free to comment!

Floki_WIP_001_small.jpg

Attachments

Floki_WIP_001_small.jpg

Hey Will, the Floki character is looking really good! the likeness is definitely there, I particularly like the eyes and the expression. very well captured!
I think the hair on the head and beard is a bit thick (compared with with the mustache) also it feels a bit bold on the sides. great work, keep it up!

Really good job et i like the face expression! Good work dude :wink:

Thanks for the feedback guys!

Hey everyone, started working on a likeness of one of my heroes, Stan Lee, for class. I’m currently at the block in stage so any advice would be fantastic.
Stan_03.jpgStan_05.jpg

Attachments

Stan_03.jpg

Stan_05.jpg

Floki is pretty awesome, you captured those eyes and expression perfectly. Nice job! Keep going on Stan, he has the same potential.

~t

New update. Been working on this around work. more refined forms and started with some high frequency details just to help break up the light a bit when rendering. As always any feedback or advice would be very much appreciated.
StanWIP_03_small.jpg

Attachments

StanWIP_03_small.jpg

Hey guys, I seem to take so long between posts. I haven’t had time to work much on my own stuff lately so I thought I would pull something I had 1/2 finished and keep working on it. I’ve done a bit more on my Floki likeness study. As always any critiques are most welcome.

FLOKI_WIP_FULL_small.jpgFLOKI_WIP_FULL2_Small.jpg

Attachments

FLOKI_WIP_FULL2_Small.jpg

Funny guy. I like.

A mini of Balrum Axecleaver, an in-game mini for the game The Warlock of Firetop Mountain by Tin Man Games. Sculpted and painted in Zbrush, designed to look like an old school, hand painted mini.
Please check out there kickstarter at https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/warlockks/fighting-fantasy-the-warlock-of-firetop-mountain
BalRum_01_small.jpgBalRum_02_small.jpgBalRum_03_Small.jpgBalRum_04_samll.jpg

Attachments

BalRum_01_small.jpg

BalRum_02_small.jpg

BalRum_03_Small.jpg

BalRum_04_samll.jpg

I did some more work on my likeness study of Stan Lee. Sculpted in Zbrush, Textured in Mari, Hair in zbrush fibermesh, rendered in Keyshot and a little post in photoshop. I hope to add some color soon!

#therealstanlee #zbrush #keyshot #excelsiorStanLee_01_Small.jpg

Attachments

StanLee_01_Small.jpg

A little info on my process. If you have any questions please feel free to ask :slight_smile:ZbrushRenderInfo.jpg

You’ve definitely captured the essence of the man, true believer! 'Nuff said!

Another view
StanLee_02_small.jpg

Attachments

StanLee_02_small.jpg

Great piece and wonderful finish on this one Will…

very similar

Amazing Likeness! Great Job!