ZBrushCentral

wendigo 2015

I love this! Great description/concept and fantastic execution for such a short timeframe. I love the bit about calcium for the horns. Do you think you’ll sculpt his pet hyena too? :slight_smile:

Awesome!

thank you for liking my work guys! and thank you zbrushCentral for choosing my wendigo to join some other awesome artists over the top Row! i am humbled.

Cheers!

i think i got the matCap over this site… all credits goes to the creator :slight_smile:

about the hyena i am not sure if i still can fit it somewher the composition :slight_smile:

but here is one of my WIPS called “dellilah” that I am hoing to finish someday hehe

hyena4.jpg

Attachments

hyena4.jpg

more about the time management for this practice.

as we got a month for this crunch my aim was to focus on anatomy form and concept design. and i was sure to shelf over the detailing part.

the face, antlers, legs and human base changed a lot during the process.

here are some older versions: (bottome is first)

first pose was standing staight and the base was in ostritch pose… and time is running out :smiley:
wendyFeet.jpg
quite happy with the head but not on the antlers
wendigo3.jpg

some modifications… but not yet happy with it
wendigo003.jpg

a very quick blocking
wendigo002.jpg

Attachments

wendigo003.jpg

wendigo002.jpg

Nice sculpt/concept/mood! i’m curious about how this is going to turn out :sunglasses:

nice work Leon. Keep inspiring. :+1:

Thanks Rishi!

Digging this design! very creepy reminds me of my nightmares as a child!

Nice one friend, lovely work.

amazing work!

Thank you very much! :smiley:

I love the final sculpt and the thought that went into his function. Awesome stuff!

This is so awesome. Need to print it!

awesome work!

just one thing about your wendigo design.
simply great!
I have no idea why, but sometimes a thin and slender creature creeps me more out than huge, big, bodybuilder monsters.
This is one of this slender and creepy designs :smiley:

i would love to see it in a movie or a horror game. the wendigo desing for until dawn was a looked a little bit too much like golum.

thank you guys! maybe after refining this one i can go ahead for a print :slight_smile:

@Shumetsua,
i tried hard to make it effectively creepy and thank you that you saw taht in my sculture man :slight_smile:

Vampires, werewolves and zombies have been done to death. It’s nice to see the more obscure supernatural creatures getting some attention :slight_smile:

Lovely work, keep 'em coming!