ZBrushCentral

well dare to challange me i am not trained but gifted

saurabhmazumder:
I’d just like to say, please get your facts right, coming from a “middle class” family makes you quite lucky in some ways, “middle class” people have GOOD LIVES! Do you live on a trashy council estate/trailer park? Did you grow up living on handouts from whoever would help you? Try it out and see if you’re still moaning about your lack of training in the 3d arts afterwards.
FYI, I don’t come from a bad background, in fact more of a “working class” one than a “middle class” one, and am not trained either, but I do spend my life with my eyes open… Try it sometime.
Also, you have Zbrush already, stop bringing money into it, you have the internet to learn from, and great forums like this one, many amazing artist are self taught so if you have any skill at all it would show through from the start, quit complaining and keep trying.
If you love doing it, it shouldn’t be a chore, or some mission to “get good”, that’s not what arts about my friend.

amazing the way this thread gets so many replies.

You say help is everywhere on this site but it looks to me as if ur piece as to be extremely bad or extremely good to have people comment on it…

I once posted a work that i needed critics on, it wasn’t awful, not awesome either but that just made it as if no1 cared. and yet i saw 300 viewers, no comments. :confused:

thank u all my friends all those wh supported me humiliated me…its acting as a blessing for me…i am improving myself everyday…the purpose of making this thread of mine was simple its for all those who r new to it and amatue and the challange i how to show the real power of z brush …as z brush is so complex software it has many things to explore…thank u alll and i am heartly sorry if i have done any mistake or my views have annoyed or hurtur felings…i need ur blessings so keep pointing the istakes and ya also give ur comments too ifu really liked my art…
regards
saurabh mazumder

dude trust me your gifted. but i think your gift is for comedy. awesome thread.

@ johanz—I wasn’t being sarcastic, I think that saurabhmazumder doesn’t have much of an eye for art yet and is jumping into zbrush while simultaneosly trying to develop his skills. It’s not a good way to learn how to draw or learn Zbrush for that matter. The key problem is that HE believes it is good work and like mentioned earlier by Tatanka_Nui…he needs to train his eye…and the rest will follow.

@ saurabhmazumder—I’ll never be Top Row material and I accept that. I use Zbrush whenever possible, which is only a few times a month if I’m lucky. Like you I try my best to impress, but I can only take my limited skills so far without some serious time spent training, asking questions and following tutorials. I know my limitations…you need to learn yours too. Consider perfecting your drawing skills (old-school…pencil on paper) for quite a while and develop a real eye for art, form and design before taking Zbrush too seriously. Play with Zbrush and learn it in your spare time, because you will forget what you’ve learned. And don’t be overconfident…it turns people off and you won’t get help.

My opinion—I don’t believe he is being arrogant or rude when he speaks. I work with chinese suppliers via emails and there is a huge communication gap between us at times. They will use words and phrases that, for lack of a better thing to say, comes across as arrogant, or very blunt. It seems that saurabhmazumder feels good about his results and is excited to share them and get feedback. He probably just doesn’t understand the politically correct way of expressing himself, especially whie trying to translate his thoughts into English.

All that being said…this piece he did with the Tree Demons isn’t that bad, Composition-wise it’s good and it has an eerie mood to it. It makes for a good sketch and if developed could be a great finished piece too. Not bad for a guy who has a lot of learning to do…I look at this and see future potential. Keep it up dude and just enjoy the journey!

My new favorite thread!

I was also going to say: Back on the “Matrix” Image, many of the key elements
were there. Unity, Flow and composition. The scene was re-created with a nice dynamic pose. The lighting was there and all. Perhaps Art has not been his “thing” for the past 20 years, and this is his first foray into CG. Without formal knowledge of Topology and the stages required to bring a piece to life, I would like to think this guy has made a good start into a huge new world.

Go for it!! Your the Master now!

Well said SavageBliss…where’s the “Like” button? lol

This is either a joke, or Shockblade made himself a new account :lol:

But seriously, give saurabhmazumder some time to read about topology and anatomy and about drawing and art. Lets then see how he does 6 months from now.

I still wonder what’s up with the use of…

I still wonder what's up with the use of..................

It’s when a comma isn’t quite enough and you need a longer pause…it’s dramatic, don’t you think? lol :lol:
BTW, Not a joke, and who is Shockblade?!?

Behold Shockblade…
http://www.zbrushcentral.com/showthread.php?t=88605

a god among men

… this thread is most strange thread I’ve ever seen. :smiley:

this is ma new work where i have tied to push the powers of z brush and photoshop to give an ultimate approach hope u will like it…

Dont talk to me about class and not being trained, your work is terrible and don’t claim that THAT pile of crap is “impossible” Dont flood the forums with your ****e please. I have no sympathy or constructive crit for someone who claims these things.

genuis!

They have a sort of 70 shlock horror poster feel to them , i like the demonic forest dwellers , the blury undefined anatomy is menacing and fleeting.
The trees on back theme binds then to the enviroment , “this is our realm”.
Love it, the more i look, brilliant.

Hey Saurab …dude wheres “RESPECT” MAN show some…NEVER prasie ur works dude .[though i cant see any of them:rolleyes:]
No matter how GREAT u r dude there is always someone GREATER than u :stuck_out_tongue:

HAHAHA LOZ>:D