ZBrushCentral

Weekly ZSketch Group Re-start - Signup here

I"m in.

I´m soooooooooooo!!! new to Zbrush. So i think this is going to be fun, the right place to start. I´m ready to fail, to start over and over again a model until i can be happy with the results…:Dapologize if sometimes you cant understand my english :smiley: Será bueno obtener más practica cada semana. Entonces… VENGA LA SENTENCIA!!!

I’m in

I am in, I try my best…:roll_eyes:small_orange_diamond:roll_eyes:

MY DOMINANCE WAR IV - BARATHOR

im down… i love to test how quick i can put together a concept so being handed themes to work on would be great

me in…:slight_smile:

soo when does the next one start?

great way to start joining the community since am new, count me in!:smiley:

when does the next one start?

gasdffsd
fgadsfw
cgasdf
wefgsdcx
sxcxzwe

Count me in. Eventhough I’m a hapless newb!

Hell, I’ll post one today…

Alright I started one, “Creatures Of Folklore” it ends next Sunday but I’m willing to extend the date a bit since this was made on such short notice.

CLICK HERE TO BE TAKEN DIRECTLY TO THE CHALLENGE THREAD

Can’t wait to see what you come up with!

Alright, I changed the deadline of this one to next Wednesday and change the topic to… 1 of 10 popular mythical/fantasy creatures.
You can still follow the link above to get to the challenge thread and see the list I’ve posted.

Sorry about the double post and sudden change in topic but I really want to see some participation on these things.
I could use the inspiration and we could all use the practice…

I’m in!

i’m in please

I know this is kind of late, but I would love to join your group! This sounds like a lot of fun!