ZBrushCentral

Wed clay material

looked so real, I was tempted to wash my hands:+1:

is it posible to get this material for my self?!?

Thanks guys for the feedback. I’m gonna upload soon the material, so you can play with it.
You might be able to play with the settings to get your desired effect.
The color is due to a small diffuse, but you wil lbe able to remove it to select your own…

:+1:small_orange_diamond:+1:small_orange_diamond:+1:small_orange_diamond:+1:small_orange_diamond:+1: Thanks Sebcesoir !
Looks very nice

Last pic, just for the eyes :wink:

maureencolor.jpg

nice material! thanks 4 sharing :slight_smile:

Looking forward to using the materials. All of these sculpts look rather familar.

That’s a really lovely looking material you have there. Out of interest, how did you create the Depth of Field effect in the last render? Is that in ZBrush or is it postwork? Top work mate!

That last one looks really nice! The grain helps a lot.

S

Great ,10x Sebcesoir i think to test it rught away :cool:

Sebcesoir , I couldn’t resist testing the material on my WIP model. Nice material indeed. Here’s the result.

yong_testclay.jpg

Yong
http://www.pictoverse.com

Really cool! Nice to see it on ther people models!

Minty: I did it in photoshop… I couldnt set it up correctly in zbrush…

I just grab a depth info of my doc, and add a blur in photoshop, with this depth info as mask…

Snake, I noticed with a sharpen, it improve a bit the clay details…

Great Shader Sebcesoir! Thanks a lot for sharing :slight_smile:

WOW Sebcesoir. Great material. And that last test of yours really sexy.

Sebcesoir,

Yes, nice touch with the depth of field to complete the look.

It was very nice of you to share this particular material.
Great work on your part coming up with it.
what should we call it?

SebClay How’s that?
Or do you prefer SebcesoirPlastilina?
but that’s a bit of a tongue twister.

A personal “thank you” and hand shake from me on this one amigo! Now I will feel like I am sculpting as usual :wink:

~BW

Many thanks!!
Lately in other posts, program has been put upon.
In what other programs do people have this kind of generousity
and kindness to fellow members.:+1: :+1:

Just saying thanks for the material… Also, I love the scupts! Excellent work as usual!

wenna

The ambience and specular look right on. Nicely modeled. I wouldn’t have guessed it was NOT clay. 50.

one for the moderator that has Removed one of my post in another thread

i made a comment about the mac version slowing down the progress of the 2.5 upgrade and they decided to delete my post this was just a personal option, so i guess my options doesn't count around here [attach=43883]middle_finger.jpg[/attach] i hold up 1 finger to show you how many friends you had before your dog died. seeing is believing so take a good look.

Attachments

middle_finger.jpg

tile3.jpg

Cool! Just put one more smooth on it, to remove this angular feeling on the helmet, angles are the enemy of clay render!

Thats why I go one or two levels below my final mesh for rendering…