ZBrushCentral

Viny’s Sketchbook

This is a collection of works I’ve done in recent years.

Iron Man is the project inspired by works by Phil Saunders, the main goal of this project was study is a clean workflow for polygonal modeling.
I use maya for polygonal modeling, zbrush for final touches and keyshot for main rendering.

Attachments

Iron11.jpg

iron10.jpg

Iron12.jpg

This was a job that i did at Manipula studio, this is big challenge in aspect technical of recreate hair and fur grooming in cg. My role in this project was: Modeling the Bear, Texturing, shading, lighting, grooming and render.

I use zbrush to sculpt, photoshop to texture v-ray and ornatrix.

I did this model in 2013, during grassetti’s workshop.
This creature is based on art of Jerad S Marantz.

All the steps was done in zbrush modeling, texture, pose, shader, light and Render for comp i use photoshop.
2k_Cgsociety.jpg

This is another job that i did at Manipula for personal portifolio of Studio.

I use zbrush and maya for sculpt, v-ray and max for render.

Monkey01.jpg
Monkey02.jpg

This was a project, that i did to a facebook contest where the theme was related to aliens. in this case I chose the world of John Carter. Original face design is based on art by Carlo Arellano.

Sculpt in Zbrush and Maya Render in Zbrush.
Alien01.jpg
Alien03.jpg
Alien02.jpg

Giant is a work based on artwork from the Book of Giants by Petar Meseldžija.
I started this job in Gio Nakpil organic modeling class, was amazing class to improve my organic modeling skills.

Giant_01.jpg

Another Big job that we did at Manipula for personal portifolio of Studio.
My role in this project was: Modeling, Texturing, shading, lighting, and render.

I use Maya and zbrush for sculpt, v-ray and max to render.
Mosquito_01.jpg
Mosquito2.jpg

Mosquito_05.jpg
Mosquito_04.jpg

This is a personal project that i’m doing in my free time, this job is based on awesome artwork by Carlos Huantes.

cool!

cool stuff here… i really like your last one. the dino fella.

-r

muito bom!! cool!!

Hey guys, this is my entry for the Avatar Design Contest. it was a huge challenge to create something from scratch but I hope you like it.

Loki is a cybernetic avatar to which humans can connect and experience great adventures.
In order to find exciting challenges, Loki and his sidekick Flick search for new horizons in a virtual environment, and even get into virtual avatars for parallel universes in other dimensions.
But how many levels of simulations are there? :cool:

Please check my entry in Pinshape contest.

Pin_10.jpg
Pin_11.jpg
08.jpg
09.jpg
10.jpg
06.jpg
Pin_12.jpg
Print.jpg
Pin_04.jpg

Attachments

Pin_05.jpg

2 posts were split to a new topic: Viny’s Texture Pack Experiments