ZBrushCentral

video Tutorial : Dragon Dino movie

:+1:
very nice work! :smiley: thx for movie.

Strike: very good work ā€¦

cheers :slight_smile:

Niceā€¦ :+1:

SUPER, I want texturing tutorial !!!

When adding the bumps iyt look slike you drag an alpha from the center of the model. I can only seem to do this when i start the drag from outside the modelā€¦ Is this done ion the modeling view or in the projection masterā€¦ it also looked like the alpha immidately deformed the surfeceā€¦ is this so?

Thanks for the GREAT video,

Scott

great video, learned alot from it. though I cant see how you are doing the wrinkles. I tried using that brush you said but it dont do marks like yours and I cant edit the piece anymore. can someone help me with this?

You need to use the Projection Master to drop the model to canvas and use the deco brush. Then yuo can pick it up again and continue working on the 3d model. To get the brush to work like his you have to turn the size down very low and play with the intensity. Projectuion master is the button in the upper left of the screen or the hotkey G.

Scott

thanks for the help scott

I been playing with this lately and am not getting these nice looking detail cuts, I am getting no cuts at all. a black like shows up and when I switch back there is just a black line there. I have no texture on. come someone please further explain this one for me?

There are two things you should check outā€¦i gave the links to someone and the thread re-emerged todayā€¦will try to find that thread again and post it here in a minute.

the first is to locate Aurickā€™s Projection master tutorial and the second is Skycastlesā€™s Rhino tutorialā€¦in case I donā€™t get back before you see thisā€¦use those for searching. Be back soonā€¦hahaha I hope.

phew found it quickā€¦the links are on this page:

http://www.zbrushcentral.com/zbc/showthread.php?t=6361

Hey tutorial monkeys, You will learn much more if you figure it out for yourselfā€¦

no you wont, tutorials put you in the right direction and then you can grow on that idea or know how. I am a sculptor and I learned alot from watching little tutorials.

Wow, very impressive modelingā€¦ The textured version looks amazing :+1: :+1: :+1: :+1: :+1:

Thankyou Strike for sharing your techniques with us. :sunglasses: :smiley:

Great dino. Inspired me!

Itā€™s hard to see exactly what is clicked because the quality is low, is there a higher quality available?

thatā€™s awesomeā€¦iā€™m a total beginer to thisā€¦i did my 3d modelā€¦but when i took a snapshot or whatever that isā€¦a copy of the model appears and i canā€™t delete other oneā€¦what is it?

how are you doing those cuts in skin and then ur able to go back to 3d model edit

ā€¦you should see some tuts inside the prog :wink:
menu Zplugin/ Zbrush Help

hey one more questionā€¦how can i save the animaion i did in zbrushā€¦frame by frameā€¦so i can open it with quicktimeā€¦or whatever what program?

To the creator of this great tutorial:

Will you please give me link of the MOV file with bigger resoluton.I canā€™t see the buttons you click on during tutorialā€¦

By the way is it the tutorial with no sound or my pc has some problem?

STAVREV, right click on the file and go to save as, save it to whatever location you want, then open it with quicktime and just have it full screeen from there.

Also, to the creator who created that mesh, how on earth did you make that dinosour have teeth, I saw you put the mesh to some sort of ā€œshade modeā€ and then you pulled a certain part of the sculpture down to make him have teeth, how is this accomplished??

Thanks in advance.