ZBrushCentral

Urchinator's ZSketch Emporium of Sketchyness.

If udders count as nudity someone needs help, in the form of involuntary shock therapy.
Sometimes a gravity defying milk bag is just an udder.

Now Im laughing too hard…

Thanks again for making that!

Cheers!

I like all your creatures… That cow is super :slight_smile:

You have a good sense for those creatures…

Keeep going :+1:small_orange_diamond:+1:small_orange_diamond:+1:

Well I’m glad everyone here is laughing along with me instead of backing slowly and quietly out of the room, hehe. Thanks for looking and commenting!:smiley:

Seeing as no one has said this yet:

More please!

GRIN!!!

PS: Batman is a prude and wouldn’t approve of anything I do, and now back to Zbrush and this largish glass of rum.

I will finally have some time to do some tinkering this weekend. Thank you for the much-needed nudge, Mealea! You keep going too!:smiley:

Heh, yes Batman does not approve of anything, judging from the facial expression I gave him LOL.

nyahthumb.jpg
Okie! Got my first free weekend in awhile and spent some time Zbrushing. it’s just an image I got in my head and thought I’d give a go at sculpting it. I suppose it’s metaphorical for a lot of things in life, sometimes dreams and goals feel just barely out of reach… like a dangling carrot. It was originally just going to be an ordinary carrot but Zbrush makes me want to put faces on everything, so now it’s a mocking carrot. Meh. The flowers on the path are probably sweeter anyway :stuck_out_tongue:
The ground and base could definitely use more work, but I ran out of weekend!

Attachments

NyahNyahz.jpg

oohhh…
No one does soft gentle lovely eyes like you do, this is wonderful
Im going into town and stealing you a couple of tons of weekend, you need more time for this stuff…

and suddenly I have an idea!

—more soon!

GRIN!!!

…and the nudge to get going again:D
Hmm…I look forward to seeing this mystery idea you’ve had all of a sudden!

mrHappy.jpg
It’s Mr. HappY. Just prototyping an early concept for a short I’m working on.
Happy!

You’re back at last! And Mr. Happy is terrific!

Heh, thanks! 4R2 is great, can’t wait to clear up some time to experiment!!!

kudzu.jpg
I was on vacation visiting family and got inspired to do some Zbrushing. This dude’s name is Kudzu. I have a doofy write-up/explanation
if anyone wants to read that it’s here:http://urchinator.blogspot.com/2012/01/kudzu-bayou-elf.html :stuck_out_tongue:
I was on a laptop that’s pretty old, so I’d like to try using transpose on a desktop and pose him better and maybe give him a little base.
The turnaround is a screen cap, and the image that is rendered was done by compositing layers and playing with what looked okay.
I really want to play with material blends and such. It seems like new tools get added to Zbrush every time I finally poke around under
the hood of the last release!

kudzu2.jpg

I have no idea how I missed this.
I love it, you make great characters and they make me happy (even the creepy ones!).
Kudzu is splendid stuff and I have been importing it to where I live much to the annoyance of those who love cement.

A little tribute to the late, great Mr. Bradbury…
Bradbury.jpg
I remember the bliss of finally saving enough of my allowance to buy paperback compilations of his short stories at the bookstore in the mall, and watching the TV series of his tales with my parents. It was definitely an epic moment for me at the beginning of each show, when he would look around that office full of antiques and curiosities, and proclaim “I’ll never run out of things to write about in here.” He once said in an interview that it was a carnival showman who singled him out in the audience and shouted, “Live Forever” that inspired him to begin writing his fantastic tales. In sharing the strange and wonderful things in his imagination with us, he has become that showman who sparks purpose in his audience. Future scientists, artists, and writers will continue to be inspired by his stories, and carry that spark on to their own careers. So the carnival showman was right after all… Live forever, Mr. Bradbury.
(There may or may not be an attatched thumbnail of an Elvis sculpt. Don’t know how that happned…Oops!)

Attachments

oldelvis.jpg

Working on this guy has sure been a learning experience…I’m trying to use ALL THE FEATURES! hehe.
thebaron.jpg
aand an untextured turnytable
<iframe src="//www.youtube.com/embed/Ckmh7F4riS0" allowfullscreen="" frameborder=“0” height=“315” width=“420”></iframe>

Here is a dragon I’ve been working on

guardian.jpghttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wRpPQIx2Prs A turntable of the dragon

and a few more practice heads cause heads are fun!!
10559827_10203992976695127_2353132653017795599_n.jpgbronzer.jpg
and lastly…some playing around with colors and stuffs:
colors.jpg
Big thanks to all the folks who share all their cool techniques here on the forum, I learn so much here!!!

Ta-ta!

“I know…”
JBEZorg.jpg

ProperchapVignette.jpgfullTurny.jpg
I’ve been playing with dynamesh, then remeshing it before I add detail, so now I’m able to add a bazillion subtools without melting my machine! I’ve also done some experiments with the light cap feature. I loaded the image of the gallery interior from the panorama textures folder and autogenerated a starting point, and tweaked it till my eyes were bleeding! He’s only got skin shade 4 on him, except the eyes and ascot gem, those are jellybean. Anybody got any tips for nice bpr eyes? The new stuffs coming with keyshot is gonna be epic, can’t wait to get my hands on that!!! This is also the first time I’ve seriously played with fibermesh. I had sooo much fun combing his eyebrows. I am easily amused :stuck_out_tongue:

http://urchinator.blogspot.com/2014/09/proper-chap.html a turntable here…every time I try to put a youtube video in here it just turns into a link anyway. Gah!

Buzz!
More fibermesh madness and lightcap tweaking:
thistlebee.jpgdandelion.jpg
I think I prefer the dandelion, but I can probably use the purple flower on my “proper chap” dragon’s lapel!

scareycrow.jpg
Bit late, but here is a scarecrow dude and his unlikely buddy :slight_smile: