ZBrushCentral

Unreal Engine 3 Game project Giant Monster

Beautiful work! The combination of organic and hard surface forms is very well executed. Do you mind if I ask which Zbrush shader/matcap you are using in this clay BPR render? Thanks!

great work, amazing textures as well.

anyone know what matcap he is using? looks like mudbox but better.

Really cool work sir !
I hope you don’t mind but How did you create this amazing looks of stones and cracks on the body ?
Especially on the shoulder area ! alpha’s or hand painted ?

Thanks !

Hello all the texture did not use APHLA, but hand-carved pieces of time-consuming thing, perhaps I do not have better technology, so that the work efficiency.

Half to say ,Wicked Kool.

great lo poly work! Congrats!

The model is great and all, but speaking as a programmer, if you want to actually make a game rather than just render something, you might want to lower the poly-count…

Great job!!

I really love the work that you have created. I’m wondering if you can tell me about your lighting set up, particular what kind of shadows are you using? I have a similar problem where I have a very large object in UDK and I’m trying to find shadow settings that work and have high quality.

Again great work I really love what you have created!

We have
Zplugin / Decimation Master.
So we don’t half to worry about poly count.

I know Games don’t half to worry about tri’s.
but I swore at one time Decimation Master would make quads,
Have I gone insain ?

When you enter the game to reduce surface polygon, but I believe our Programmers is a good solution to this problem.

This kind of detail is what fires me up with inspiration. Very inspiring!

thank you my friend

Beautiful work on the lava guy. I am totally sold on the sculpted texture work. Texture maps are great too, but I think the ends of the spikes might look better if they were cooled off, and glowing at the base, rather than at the tip.

Vray test rendering.
3.jpg
Zbrush
2 (2).jpg3.jpg2 (2).jpg

Attachments

3.jpg

3.jpg

2 (2).jpg

2 (2).jpg

I don’t know if you used the same setup for both renders but I prefer the first one.

:DHI, I understand what you mean, the first is the rendering, the second real-time map in the Zbrush.Thank you friend.
I hope my English does not make you feel the pain.

Solid render. Great job!

5d15ecebga960afeaa20d&690.jpg

Attachments

5d15ecebga960afeaa20d&690.jpg

How did you add the glow to all the cracks