ZBrushCentral

Uncharted 4 - A Thief's End Characters Art dump

Corey L - Thanks! A few of the NPC heads were started from scanned, but we mostly sculpt the head from scratch.

Really great work Frank. Very inspirational! Thanks for sharing.

Sup guys, Adam, here is a sampling of the work I did while at Naughty Dog on U4. I came in pretty late in the game but was lucky enough to have a selection of some cool heads to work on. Needless to say there is a pile of people that the credit
goes to make each character, all the way from concept to programming. Anyways, here is some zbrush stuff.

Gustavo
gus small.jpg
NPC Lady
npc_woman_small.jpg
NPC Dude
D_small.jpg
Chloe
chloe small.jpg
Vargas
vargas_small.jpg
Gustavo in game
gustavo2 small.jpg
Vargas in game
vargas2_small.jpg

Thanks all!

Attachments

vargas2_small.jpg

vargas_small.jpg

npc_woman_small.jpg

gustavo2 small.jpg

gus small.jpg

D_small.jpg

chloe small.jpg

WoooW! truly amazing work!

I really like Nadine Ross and young Drake! Groen up Drake and Elena are also pretty intense! Love those expressions studies.

All jaw dropping work - everything I hear about the game is that it’s a beautiful experience. Just wish it was on xbox :slight_smile:
Would love to see how you do the hair in more detail !

Congratulations to the whole team.

I absolutely LOVE your guys’ work! I really enjoy the entire story of your Uncharted series! Me being a game developer myself (amateur), and knowing how time consuming
and difficult the process can be, Uncharted 4 downright AMAZES me. And still does! I would really like to see more in-depth on the process in creating U4! :D:D:D