ZBrushCentral

Tutorials from this forum in PDF anyone??

Not quite sure you posted in the right thread by saying the above cuz sorry but if you thought I’d made a DVD out of the PDFs that can be made from this web site… Well your wrong.
I’m simply attempting to post PDFs of web pages from THIS web site (ZBC) HERE so all of you can view them unconnected from the net.
I repeat…the PDFs are all as-is meaning you’ll have the strange impression your still browsing the ZBC forums. For those of you who’d like to print them. That means you have a printer at your disposal so just change the web page to friendly printer view and … print. :smiley:
The PDFs will be FREE. (just want to help those who’d like to have them not make any money out of it–wouldn’t be alouwed anyway.)
Untill then , No news = good news so I may post some soon.

I don’t see a need for PDF’s here. Seems like a lot of work when we can just save our own as we find a thread we want to keep. If I want to save a thread as a PDF, I just select the printer friendly version of the thread using the thread tools link. Then I use the Save-as-PDF function in the print dialog box. Anything you can print can be saved to disk as a PDF.

Works great.

I, too, prefer PDF format over webarchive format, since PDF can be thumbnailed in an image cataloger like iView Media Pro.

:+1:

Stop me if I’m wrong but to be able to convert web pages you need a programe such as adobe acrobat or other similar converter utility. (web browsers alone dont convert.) So this thread is for those who’d like to possess them in PDFs but cant afford it (by bying adobe…)

Of course, the best would be to convert to PDF from the printer friendly version. It’s just that since I never had the intention of printing them myself, I always converted the web page as-is. But I’ll gladly do any request. (remember: I wont convert and post HERE web pages from other sites.)

Z-Bee

Well, I’m on a Mac. Maybe Wintel users don’t have this option. But on a Mac you can save anything printable as a PDF file. The underlying graphics system on OSX is Display Postscript, and the default image format is PDF.

So if you have a Mac, just save what you are viewing as a PDF from the print dialog. Not sure what the equivalent is for windows users. I thought it was the same on both. Sorry.

:frowning:

wow, I learn something new every day…never noticed the printer-friendly tool. Thanks you have made my day, week, and yes year!!!