ZBrushCentral

truubluu's Sketchbook W's.I.P

Right back at ya-:wink: Now, those wings, man, some of the coolest one’s that have seen in a long, long time. I love the ‘hard edge’ look, but most of all, THEIR SIZE. That’s ‘sick’ (as my oldest son would say-:D). This is really starting to look VERY interesting.

Thanks again Dragon! Been a while, but here an update on the sculpting. I still have a few pieces I would like to add to him, and through some more details in the wings and face. Also gotta hit him with some fiber mesh for the hair, but I think he’s looking ight so far. As always C&C’s are always welcomed and appreciated. Have a great week :smiley:
Ultimate_Angel_048 copy.jpg
Ultimate_Angel_047 copy.jpg
Ultimate_Angel_049 copy.jpg
Oh and if y’all could check out some of the games I’ve been working too, that would be great ! :slight_smile:
http://www.planetmuck.com/v2/

Attachments

Ultimate_Angel_048 copy.jpg

Ultimate_Angel_047 copy.jpg

Ultimate_Angel_049 copy.jpg

Cool character. The wings are epic! :+1:

Thanks JL for your kind words, I definitely want to push the wings so that they are not to flat.

Really cool. Will it be only a high poly or will you push it to be a real time model as well? Would be pretty sweet if someone rigged thos wings and animated the character. :sunglasses:

Thanks again J :slight_smile: It’s probably going to be just a hi-res sculpture for now, but I do agree the wings animated would look pretty slick :wink: Here’s a BPR test , C&C’s are welcomed and greatly appreciated :slight_smile:
ultimate_angel.jpg

Attachments

ultimate_angel.jpg

I really like the face paint. Keep it up! :+1:

Maybe some more detail sculpting on the wings? Scratches and stuff. Breaking the symmetry a little?

Wow, can’t believe it’s been over three months since I last replied to your thread-eesh. I really dig what you have done so far except, well… for his face paint. It’s just that I see the style you sculpted him in and how you have polypainted him then BAM all this stuff going on in his mug. ‘I’ really dug the original look of his face, perhaps leaving it ONE colour i.e. flesh, white, light grey with dark lips, nose and around his eyes ‘might’ be cool?? My two cents. On his wings, well, still loving em, but, have to agree with JL-Art, some scratches/dents in the wings will help ‘pump’ them up to the rest of the sculpt. All in all, awsome work!

Still working onArchangel, but needed a break from it. I definitely will try to break up the symetry for the wings. I was kinda of trying to go with the original look of his face, but I will try the all blue face to see what it looks like. Thanks for the C&C’s , they are very helpful. Since I along with half the world are reeling from the lack of Game of Thrones, I decided to do a caricature of my favorite character Tywin Lanister. Again C&C’s are most welcomed and appreciated .
Tywin_Lanister_turnaround.jpgTywin_Lanister_turnaround.jpg

Attachments

Tywin_Lanister_turnaround.jpg

Tywin_Lanister_turnaround.jpg

Some detailing and additional accessories put in. C & C’s are welcomed and appreciated :slight_smile:
Tywin_Lanister_turnaround_02.jpg

Attachments

Tywin_Lanister_turnaround_02.jpg

Really like this tall-headed character - my kinda sculpting - great!

Thanks a bunch Mr. Owens !

Been super busy preparing for PAX and some more upcoming game releases. But I’ve gotten around to adding some detail to Mr. Tywin Lanister. C& C’s are most welcomed and and appreciative. Hopefully y’all can seethe likeness.
Tywin_Lanister.jpg

Here’s my final comp for my Tywin Lanister, hopefully y’all can see the resemblance.Rendered in Zbrush, and comped in PS. Thanks for viewing.
Tywin_Lanister_Final_copy.jpg

Attachments

Tywin_Lanister_Final_copy.jpg

Love the nose and the eyebrows:) Would love to see the whole body though.

Thanks sorovince, if time permitted i would have loved to done a full body. :slight_smile:

Looks cool T. I especially like the armor. :slight_smile:

Thanks very much JL ! :slight_smile:

Felt really blessed and honored to work with the fine folks over at McFarlane Toys. Here is one of the sculpts I did for the Rabbids mini figures series 1,Baseball Rabbid :smiley: Thanks for viewing.
pic_02.jpg
pic_04.jpg
pic_03.jpg
rabbid_001.jpg
rabbid_002.jpg
rabbid_003.jpg

Attachments

pic_02.jpg

pic_04.jpg

pic_03.jpg

Some wireframe shots.
rabbid_WIRE2.jpg