ZBrushCentral

Tortle Rider WIP.

beautiful!

Some really beautiful looking work! Love all the little details.

Exelent stuff, thanks for showing your work in progress. It’s slow going if you are worrying about topology as you work. I now use unified skins and retop later.

Cheers!!

http://simongrell.co.uk/

awesome!:+1:

I love the style you got going, great characters and very nice detailing.

Great design on these guys. Love the armors!

Awesome design and modeling! :slight_smile: I`d love to know how you created the armor.
Have you built the basemeshes in Zbrush?
I love it! :+1:small_orange_diamond:+1:small_orange_diamond:+1:small_orange_diamond:+1:small_orange_diamond:+1:

Thx very much for comments :).

@Mini-poroni : All mesh have been creat in Maya. I’m really not good for creating mesh only with zbrush^^. Well i would say i have never really try.

I still got lot of things to learn with this wonderfull soft.

I have to determinate too what will be the best way for retopo :).

I absolutely love the design work here, from the gnome to the turtle to the armor. A very interesting and unique style, just fantastic, can’t wait to see it completed!

looks great if not for that god awfull material, can you do a fast shader rander? ;f Every material with cavity shader hides all the forms and detail sculpting ;/

Absolutely fantastic! I LOVE this work. Five stars from me.

I like a lot the design of this characters

Your wip has been tweeted on Pixologic Twitter :slight_smile:

Thanks a lot :). I have exactly the idea of what i would like to do :).

That is the 2 little first little design for the tortle. THat’s not really great but it help me a bit to orient me with 3D.

Design_tortue_start.jpg

Number 1, is the first way i have develop in 3D, but it doesn’t work.
Then I choose the aquatic way, which correspond more with the gnome design. Mix between, shell, wood and some metalic peace.

The idea is that the Turtle’s rider will evolve in sand lands, something with a lot of dust.

Actually, i think about the texture, and the shaders, but i’m not a professional of rendrering so that’s the new challenge^^. It will have to be very coherent with design.

very neat!
i love the detail :D:+1:

is it a own design?? are really beautiful! awesome models!

Love that turtle!!

Yep, that’s my design, and the 3D final design have been search during the sculpting with Zbrush.

Hi all, have no really time at this moment to continue this little project…

So i have change a bit the modeling, and try some render and compo with new Zbrush. But i don' t know so much about that. I'll try to work a bit more on color, then ill try all of this with the turtle :). Critics are welcome ^^. PS: sorry the resolution is not really high, but i'm working from a portable...

COMPO_V5_3.jpg