ZBrushCentral

This is hitgirl~~!

Great work… I recon top row…

fantastic. A larger render so we can appreciate it even more would be great. Once again, amazing work.

Top Row!!! :+1:
Great attention to details…

This is great. Very nice likeness and pose. The scale of the boots looks great - really captures how small she was with all that heavy duty gear. I bet if you posted some WIP images along with wires and breakdowns or whatnot - this could get to top row.

I think its great! Top row IMO! :+1:

almost thought it’s a real picture when i saw the face…

Amazing work.
Is the hair in the first image transparency mapped???

thanks guys!!! i’m so glad that you guys love it!!! i’ll unload some more later…just one question, how long the photos i uploaded before need to be approved? or if i need to upload again??? thanks for all the support!!!

:wink: :wink:

so nice!
you did amazing job;)
top row!!!:stuck_out_tongue:

it is amazing!
top row:D

the out side of the hair is hand drawing. Inside is shave.
because of the different time part, i could not response u in time, when u put the massages, i was sleeping. :roll_eyes: :wink:

it is amazing job!!!

It would be great if you could share some WIP images, renders of the sculpt (maybe a turntable) or even some making-of info. This is a great character and I’m sure a lot of people would love to know more about your techniques.

OK ~i’ll try~ :wink:

Stunning work! Nothing to crit man. Straight to my inspiration folder.

Cheers!

~t

Top row for sure. Outstanding model and sculpting.

Craaaaaaazy man! Superb! :grimacing: :grimacing: :grimacing: Tooop roooow!!!

Superb!! :+1:

top row material. I showed this to my wife and she didn’t believe it was a render until I showed her the clay render. Great job.

This is definitely top row stuff. Really impressive job!:+1:small_orange_diamond:+1:small_orange_diamond:+1:small_orange_diamond:+1:small_orange_diamond:+1:

Absolutely awesome! More please!!