ZBrushCentral

Thief

great moody render, …top-row material me thinks, hope to see more of your work on this forum

jantim

WOW - I LOVE this. Whenever I see a piece that I really dig, I copy it to my wallpaper folder and use it for inspiration or as my own little virtual gallery to look at. Your render is my new wallpaper :slight_smile: I’ll have to read through your thread later, but wanted to shoot a quick complement your way. Killer work - keep on creating and sharing/posting!!!

Later - Mike

P.S. Anybody know where I can find a program that will randomly change desktop backdrops in Vista 64?

…and my wallpaper too! I really love your work :smiley:

thanks again to all.
RawSunlight, gpepper, jantim, ChillWill Graphix: very nice words, thanks a lot!

Aberrant: I used displacement in the characters and candles, and normal maps in walls, window ans craddle. I make a extra render replacing all materials with an autoilluminated material with de Dirt Vray shader in the difusse channel (an AO fake, really) , and later composed in Photoshop in a layer with multiply over the normal render (work better for me in this than make a pass of the scene’s AO)

I don’t know if I will animate him, but at least was modelled thinking on that. And the first thing I did was… the teeths (wich doesen’t appears here :D:D )

dientes_01.jpg

lovely scene, lighting and modeling. great eye for imperfections

this is really amazing … something new… liked evry bit of it …
top row !!

Thanks Luigi_7105 for taking the time to reply to my question. I did not know about the de dirt shader so I will give it a try, thanks! :smiley: