ZBrushCentral

The Tumbler

Thank you for taking the time to make a tutorial on this. Much appreciated! Your Thumper looks really good, btw.

Hey thats a really good idea, I never thought to use the retopology tool like that. Thanks mate thats brilliant

Very creative method, I like the idea of just using a blob of “putty” as an armature to sculpt topology around. No nonsense way to go, thanks for sharing your methods and great work on the vehicle.

Using Zspheres re-topology techniques to build hard-surfaces… pretty sneaky workflow.

I like! :smiley: :+1: :+1:

And great model, by the way.

This illustrates the need for standard polygon modeling tools like this in Zbrush without having to use Zspheres and blob armatures. Pretty please? And while we’re asking… raytraced renders?

great idea!!! thanks!

Thanks guys, glad that was helpful.

This is great! I KNEW you could build with retopo!

brilliant

AWESOME! top row!

Nice work and I totally love the retopo tools - use them in everything I do almost. Thanks for the tut.

Thanks guys, btw the 89 batmobile is also in the making!:wink:

Hi guys and gals, Pixologic updated their turntable gallery with my batmobile, check it out: http://www.pixologic.com/turntable/

holy crap congrats man!

Rendered my tumbler in modo

Oh yeah, that is great. Superb render, this is why I swear by Modo, no other renders look as good. Hands down.

Beautiful! 5 stars. :+1: :+1:

Thanks, yep modo is badass!

Much better presentation render of your model. I think you could even take it one step further if you wanted though! Maybe have it driving on a street at night time being lit up by street lights with the buildings in the background motion blurred to give a sense of speed. A nice presentation render of this model and you’d be top row!

But with this render, compared to the one on top of the page, you can at least see much better the modeling and design.

Great work!

Thanks, I wanted to give it a studio photo shoot look, but in the future i might give it a city background also.