ZBrushCentral

The Sketchbook of Henning Sanden

Santis: Thanks!

Nattawat_OBBI: Thank you!

An update.
Test2.jpg

An update. Feedback would be very much appreciated! :slight_smile: If I’m missing something, I’d love to hear it.

Test5.jpg

love this last head. ha. Good expression. what was this rendered in?

Hi Josh. I’m glad you like it. It’s rendered in modo, with some colour correction in Photoshop.

My word I would not want to meet him on a dark night lol Awesome work
I love it.:slight_smile:

Beachlegs: You certainly wouldnt :slight_smile:

I’ve started on some clothing.

Screenshot_8.jpg

ZBC1.jpg
[attach=256963]Screenshot_9.jpg[/attach]

Attachments

Screenshot_9.jpg

Screenshot_12.jpg

I just know this is going to look awesome…love the jacket:+1:

Beachlegs: Thank you, Sir!

ZBC1.jpg
[attach=257310]Test6.jpg[/attach]

I did a render test today. This will not necessarily resemble the final piece. It’s only a test.

Attachments

Test6.jpg

looks brilliant so far.

Its progressing quite well.

Great stuff! Is that last one a Modo render?

GX@W: Thanks!
Mr. Lawless: Thanks, mate.
Skald: Thanks. Jup, that’s a modo render!

I’ve been off the project for some time now to get fresh eyes. I will start it again once my tutorial series is done. In the series I will cover how to go from Modo to ZBrush and back to modo again. I will go very in depth and cover things like GoZ, Uv mapping, Morph Targets, how to optimize a scene for animation and still images, how to prepare a model for Zbrush, exporting maps out of Zbrush using the old school way and Multi Map Exporter, and more.

This is the model I’m working on for the series. The focus is definitely on the workflow. The sculpting will be timelapsed with some commentary.
This was just a test render to get an approximation of the final render. There are no textures at all on any model here, so it will improve a lot once I get the look development down.
Test3.jpg

Attachments

Final2Small.jpg

Wow, what a fantastic thread to come across. Expressions are bang on!

Great stuff:+1:

And keep the timelapses coming!

Great work. Congrats.

forever alone , haha ! Nice models.

Cheers guys! Appreciated.

I’m getting closer to the final. Still some things left: The models will have to be further polished, I have to work a lot on shading and texturing, and I want to pose the fellow as well.
Test4.jpg